Kwara Poly Portal www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/ Check Latest Update,Kwara Poly Portal www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/ Check Latest Update,Kwara Poly Portal www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/ Check Latest Update ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE! – Kwara Poly Portal – Kwara Poly Portal is a website that gives information about Kwara Poly’s academic activities to both current and potential students. As a
Kwara Poly Portal is a website that gives information about Kwara Poly’s academic activities to both current and potential students. As a result, carefully read this page to learn more about this site and how to log in.
Also, on this portal, new students and returning students will be given almost everything they need. This is to make their study easier and much better in the institution.
About Kwara State Polytechnic
The Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin was established by his Excellency, the then Military Governor of Kwara State, Col. David Bamigboye.
They announced the decision to establish the Polytechnic during the launching of the Four Year Development plan in 1971.
Also, the College eventually came into existence following the promulgation of Kwara State Edict no. 4 of 1972.
However, it is now overtaken by edict no. 21 of 1984 edict No. 13 of 1987, and edict no. 7 of 1994 as a body empowered by statute.
Importance of theKwara Poly Portal
The Kwara Poly portal (www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng) is created for formal and prospective students of the University. And it is to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
1. Course registration and fee payment.
2. Also, checking exam results and admission online application.
3. Additionally, checking of application status.
4. Furthermore, acceptance fees payment.
5. Also, transcript processing.
6. Plus, the printing of timetable and Academic Calendar.
7. Also, applying for extra credit hours.
8. Again, deferment of admission and so much more.
Kwara Poly Portal for Result Checking
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin has enabled its result checking portal.
And it is for ND & HND (Part-Time, Regular, Weekend, Pre-ND, Full Time) students to check their 1st and 2nd-semester test and others result online.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only. And this is through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
1. Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php.
2. Click on the appropriate application link.
3. Also, create your profile by completing the form.
4. Thereafter, click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue. And Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue. Also, enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
5. Furthermore, enter O’Level details with a number of sittings and click continue. And upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue. And click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
6. Furthermore, read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue. And upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”. Also, enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
7. Also, read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab. And click on Continue to see payment details.
Also, click on the CollegePay button to proceed to payment. OR click on the Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
More on how to register for Kwara Poly
1. Make Payment
2. Additionally, select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
3. Enter your Card Number
4. Also, enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
6. After successful payment, click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
7. Also, you can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
The Portal opens on Monday, 7th September 2024 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday, 13th September 2024, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
Also, the screening exercise will be ONLINE. Thus, candidates can start to check the result of the screening exercise from 5th October 2024 from their respective portal.
Also, candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct. This is because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
Additionally, all Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
And they will consider only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful for admission.
Furthermore, candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal. This is because they will automatically disqualify any candidate that supplies wrong information.
Also, his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
However, be social by sharing this post with others. And, if you have any feelings and questions regarding Kwara Poly Portal, please kindly drop a comment below. We will respond to it as soon as possible.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.