Unilorin PG Portal www.uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ Check Latest Update,Unilorin PG Portal www.uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ Check Latest Update,Unilorin PG Portal www.uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ Check Latest Update ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE! – Unilorin PG Portal – The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has made the Unilorin PG Portal login available. This applies to both new (freshmen) and returning postgraduate
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has made the Unilorin PG Portal login available. This applies to both new (freshmen) and returning postgraduate students. Continue reading if you want to discover more about this gateway.
Importance of Unilorin PG Portal
The Unilorin School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student login portal is created for old and prospective Postgraduate Students of the University.
Also, it is to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
1. Payment of school fees.
2. Also, checking of results.
3. Additionally, admission form application.
4. Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
5. Also, checking program duration.
6. Plus, admission letter Download Here and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
Official Unilorin PG Portal Login
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student login portal can be accessed via the link below.
Thus, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) postgraduate programs.
1. Only available Courses for the session are advertised. And as such candidates are advised to select courses available in the advertisement. Thus, any action contrary to this instruction is at the candidate’s risk, please.
2. Additionally, candidates are advised to PRINT out the advertisement and STUDY thoroughly before COMMENCING the application procedure
Unilorin PG Admission Eligibility
1. All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form. The National Youth Service Corp Discharge Certificate OR Exemption Certificate should be presented on or before September 30th, 2024.
2. Also, candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with scanned copies of their credentials.
3. Additionally, all supporting documents in (i) above and the hard copy of the application form should be forwarded to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.
4. The submission of Transcripts of Academic Records should be to the Head of Department where the admission is being sought.
5. Furthermore, all candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
6. Applicants for the Master’s degree programs who are graduates of the University of Ilorin and other recognized universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honors Degree (Lower Division).
7. Also, must be applying for programs in which they have their first degrees.
8. However, applicants with Second Class Honors Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programs outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted.
And this is provided they satisfy Senate in a qualifying examination to be conducted.
9. The last class of Degree for all academic program applicants is Second Class Honors Degree (Lower Division). And this is regardless of the institution where the Bachelor’s degree is obtained.
More Unilorin PG Admission Eligibility
1. Also, all candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Head of Department where the admission is being sought, before the expiration of the stated deadline in (i) above.
2. Additionally, applicants for the Ph.D. degree program shall have obtained a relevant Master’s degree from this or another recognized University. And with an average weighted score of at least 60%.
3. Furthermore, short-listed candidates would be required to satisfy the Postgraduate School in the qualifying interviews and assessments by the relevant Department.
4. Applicants are, therefore, advised to interact with the department to which they have applied to ascertain the date of the interview for the Ph.D. degree program.
5. Also, regardless of the Institution where the Master’s degree was gotten, all candidates must apply early for the official copy of their academic transcripts to be sent to the Head of Department.
This is the point where the admission is being sought for the purpose of this admission and before the expiration of the stated deadline.
6. Furthermore, all Higher Degree candidates that attended foreign Universities, where the English language is not the medium of instruction, should submit to the Postgraduate School, evidence of their English Language proficiency, e.g. TOEFL or IELTS scores obtained within the validity period of such certifications.