ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JUPEB Portal: Are you looking for the JUPEG portal to obtain very important information? If yes, then listen up.
In this article, you shall learn more about the JUPEG portal. Also, this article has a lot of information on the JUPEG scheme that will be of interest to you.
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
JUPEB is a National Examination body. And it is saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students. Also, the Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate. This enables candidate gain Direct Entry admissions into Universities in Nigeria.
However, students must have undergone approved subject combinations. And must be seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
The establishment of this examinations body was recently approved by the federal government of Nigeria. This was to fill the gap created by the discontinuance of Advance Level Examinations.
You can access JUPEG portal through the links bellows:
- Also, https://jupeb.oaucdl.edu.ng/mod/resource/view.php?id=98
- Furthermore, https://www.jupeb.org.ng/register.php
Eligibility for Admission into the JUPEB Programme 2024
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2024 Session. However, eligible Candidates must possess:
- A minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
- Also, each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Additionally, each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. And the results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester. This is to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Furthermore, each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- However, the general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
- For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Duration of the JUPEB Programme
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
JUPEB Available Subject Combinations
|Faculty||Subject Combinations|| |
|Administration||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|| |
|Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)|| |
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|| |
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|| |
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|| |
|Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|| |
|Education||Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE|| |
|Environmental Design & Management||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|| |
|Geography, Mathematics, Physics (GMP)|| |
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|| |
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|| |
|Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|| |
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|| |
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|| |
|Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|| |
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|| |
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|| |
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|| |
|Technology||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|| |
|College of Health Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|| |
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and other universities in Nigeria.
JUPEB Method of Application
- Pay the application fee of ₦15,000.00. And do this through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Polaris Bank, Wema Bank or UBA PLC
- Also, a Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges are to be paid).
However, alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through Interswitch Webpay Platform. And this is by making use your ATM or Debit Card(Preferably Master Card or Verve Card).
- Furthermore, go to OAUCDL website: oaucdl.edu.ng and Click on: “JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully. Then create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!” Also, you are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the account, login back into your account with your username and password.
- However, make payment at any branch of First bank, Polaris bank or UBA via eTranzact network.
- Furthermore, fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- Also, the passport photograph must be colored with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- Additionally, the passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Also, after filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. Also, save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget.
- However, keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
General Information about JUPEG from JUPEB Portal
- All Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- Additionally, all candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- Also, the forms must be filled and submitted on-line. This is either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No Download Hereed or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Furthermore, candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully. And they are to ensure that they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
- How Do I Apply For Student Transfer Admission
- Madonna University Portal
- LASU Student Portal
- Havard University Scholarships
- Federal University Oye Ekiti Portal
Begin your application
JUPEB Study Centers Availability
Below are some JUPEB study centers found in the JUPEG portal where you can choose from when you print out the JUPEB form while registering for the programme:
- Ilorin JUPEB Center.
- Also, Lagos JUPEB Center.
- Additionally, there is a center in Osun.
- Also, there is JUPEB center in Abeokuta.
- Furthermore, there is a center in Ogun state.
- Also, there is the Ibadan Center.
- Additionally, there is JUPEB Center in Port Harcourt.
- Additionally, there is one in Imo
- Also, there is in Delta.
- Furthermore, there is center in Ondo.
- Additionally, there is in Anambra.
- Plus one in Enugu.
- Also, there is one in Edo.
- Furthermore, there is a center in Cross River.
- Also in Kogi.
- Plus in Ekiti
We believe this article has been of great help to you based on what you were looking for about JUPEB portal. Thus, help others too by sharing it on your social media platforms.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.