how to check jamb regularization status
After i wrote that article i noticed that most candidates really want to check their jamb regularization status on Jamb portal so as to know their standing with jamb.
without your details being on Jamb portal it will be difficult to print out your admission letter, register for jamb direct entry and perform basic operation with jamb. in fact you won’t be able to participate in the compulsory NYSC program.
Well checking your jamb regularization status is very simple although i explained it here and what steps to take should in case you never saw your name and details on Jamb regularization portal
How To Check Your JAMB Admission Status
- first you have to make sure your system is connected to the Internet.
- make sure you have a jamb profile if not create one here
- launch your browser to jamb Regularization portal
- you now have to login with your email and password (your Jamb profile email and password) click on login
- wait a few minutes for the page to load and once it load look for “Check Admission Status” then click on it
- you will be made to enter your Jamb registration number in a space provided.
- Click on “Check admission status” and wait for it to bring up your details.
- What comes up next is your details like course offered to you, your photograph with your names.
Note: If you get the annoying message that says “No Admission Given Yet” then it simply means you have to regularize. click here to regularize now.
How to check Your admission status using JAMB mobile app
Do you know that you can now check your admission status through the recently introduced jamb mobile app?
yes you can now do that from the comfort of your home . let me show you the simple steps you need to follow before checking your status now.
- first you have to Download Here a mobile app from Google play Store. the name of the app is called JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility App
- lunch the app and look for “Check Admission Status”
- select your exam year
- Click on the next button which will take you to your details.
NOTE : if the system throws up the annoying message to you that says “No Admission Given Yet”,then you need to regularize by clicking here.