ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– Jamb Admission Status Checker –
Do you know how to check your admission status? This article is just for you. This is to inform the general public, UTME candidates who are waiting for admission that they can now check their admission status on this portal developed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Read on for more on Jamb Admission Status Checker.
Authorities of the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for all years
N/B: Checking of admission status on the JAMB portal is totally FREE!
Candidates can also check their admission status without the need to visit a cybercafe or computer center — which implies that mobile phone users can access their admission status through the methods outlined below.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
You can check your JAMB admission status directly from your E-facility page by following the steps below:
1. Visit JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2. log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Have you been offered admission? If yes, follow the link below to accept or reject your admission offer:
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.
- JAMB CAPS Portal for Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer.
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.