NDU Part-Time Admission Form 2024 Session Application Update
NDU Part-Time Admission Form 2024 Session Application Update,NDU Part-Time Admission Form 2024 Session Application Update,NDU Part-Time Admission Form 2024 Session Application Update ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE! – NDU Part-Time Admission Form – Niger Delta University, NDU, has announced that its NDU Part-Time Admission Form for the 2024 academic year is
REQUIREMENTS: Holders of WAEC/SSCE, GCE O’Level or their equivalent with at least credit passes in five (5) relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, got in most over two sittings are eligible to apply.
DURATION: Five (5) Years.
How to Apply for NDU Part-Time Form
1. Visit http://pt.ndu.edu.ng/.
2. Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Part-Time Application EPin (N16,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
3. Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
4. Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
5. Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only).
The names on the candidate’s O’Level certificate(s) must be the same as what is filled on-line.
1. Change of name is not allowed once a candidate is admitted.
2. Applicants must ensure that they have the requisite qualifications for the intended courses.
3. Applicants should report to the Institute of Continuing Education, with photocopies of their credentials and payment receipts for documentation and collection of Brochure.
For further information contact:+137768953 (between 9:00 a.m and 3:00 p.m on weekdays only).
Please note that the set of names stated by the applicants in their Application MUST be consistent with the names on their credentials.
Inconsistency in names may lead to disqualification, except with proof of a change of names from a Court of Law with a Newspapers publication of such change.
Applicants with O’ level Examination Results from 2010 backwards MUST present their Original Certificates and NOT Statement of Results or Result Slips.
The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 3oth of November 2024.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, ask questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right. If yes, use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.