ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– UNILORIN Post UTME Portal –
The UNILORIN authorities have made the UNILORIN Post UTME Portal accessible. It’s also worth noting that UNILORIN University is a prestigious institution. They have also committed to providing excellent teaching, learning, research, and community service.
Also, the UNILORIN post UTME portal is where students make payments and carry out activities at ease regarding applying for the school post UTME examination.
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
University of Ilorin is also known as Unilorin. It is a federal government-owned university in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
Also, it was established by a Decree of the Federal Military Government in August 1975. It began in 1975 as a University College. Also, it was affiliated with the University of Ibadan.
The establishment aimed to implement one of the educational directives of the Third National Development Plan. And this was aimed at providing more opportunities for Nigerians aspiring to acquire university education.
Also, it is to generate high-level manpower, so vital for the rapidly expanding economy. However, compared to other higher institutions of learning in the country, the institution has one of the largest landmass covering approximately 5000 hectares of land.
Importance of UNILORIN Student Portal
The UNILORIN student login portal is created for old and prospective Students of the University. Also, it is to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
1. Payment of school fees.
2. Also, checking of results.
3. Additionally, admission form application.
4. Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
5. Also, checking programmes’ duration.
6. Plus, admission letter Download Here and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
UNILORIN Portal Login
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) student login portal can be accessed via the link below:
1. UNILORIN Remedial Portal:https://remedial.unilorin.edu.ng/rem_login.php
2. Also, https://ioe.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
3. Additionally, UNILORIN PG Portal: https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
4. Also, official UNILORIN Website: https://unilorin.edu.ng/
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2024 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form
1. All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
2. Also, any candidate wishing to change the course for which he/she applied should ensure that the change is effected on JAMB PORTAL.
3. Additionally, ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration.
4. Furthermore, UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
5. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
6. Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only.
7. Also, please NOTE that they should also effect all changes of course on the JAMB Portal.
Note: Errors in uploading of results will be deemed to be a falsification of results and will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
8. Also, ensure all entries are correct before final submission
Step-by-step Registration Procedure
1. Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng.Or visit unilorin.edu.ng and click undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised not to go through Google.
2. Also, on the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Pre- Admission Screening Registration;
3. Furthermore, fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Registration Number)
4. Additionally, candidates should click on the get details button for your JAMB information which will be displayed;
5. Also, if not qualified for the original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
6. Furthermore, fill in all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. ‘O’ and or ‘A’ level or Awaiting results).
Awaiting results will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
7. Click on the make payment button to go to Remita platform.
Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
Also, enter your Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card;
Additionally, enter Card Expiry Date and the card CW (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
Click on Pay
(Do not refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
On successful payment, click on pre-admission log in on the left-hand side of your screen:
Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, and click login
Also, if not qualified for the original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal.
Click on the next step button to continue, then click OK on the message dialogue box, after filling in all necessary details;
Click the submit button when you are sure you have accurately provided all information.
➢ National Open University Portal
➢ University of Abuja Portal
➢ OAU Admission Portal
UNILORIN Post UTME Portal: Direct Entry (DE) candidates
1. The step-by-step Registration Procedure in (i – x)above also applies to D/E candidates.
2. Additionally, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialogue box click OK when concluded;
3. Also, to add Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select;
4. Click on save when concluded;
Candidates are required to enter their results, as any error will be deemed as a deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
For further enquiries, contact: [email protected].
With the above information, I believe you now know more about the UNILORIN Post UTME portal. However, ensure you share this information with friends.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.