ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– NAU Portal –
Her student’s NAU Portal has been allowed by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Authority. They also designed this site for newly accepted and returning University students.
Furthermore, this portal is to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU)
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is also called UNIZIK or NAU in short. And it is a Federal university in Nigeria. Also, it consists of two campuses in Anambra State.
And its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka.
The second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State is premised under Awka campus.
Also, it is one of the federal universities which is overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Furthermore, the university is named after Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH).
Why the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Portal is Necessary
If you are searching for Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) student Portal login, the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU):
1. It is to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
2. Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
3. Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form applications. And it is used for registration, and checking of admission list.
4. Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Portal
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Portal can be accessed via the link below.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Portal: https://web.unizik.edu.ng/
Also, Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Sandwich Website: https://web.unizik.edu.ng/admission/
NAU WiFi Portal
To use the NAU WiFi, you must register on the NAU Wi-FWe self-service Portal. Follow the steps below to register a new browsing account.
1. Click here to start your registration.
2. Provide the required details and your UNIZIK email address.
3. Also, click on create.
4. Additionally, an email will be sent to the UNIZIK email you provided. Please check your SPAM folder as the email may likely land on your SPAM.
5. Furthermore, click on the link in your email to create your password.
How to Reset Your NAU Wi-Fi Portal Password
However, if you have already registered an account but you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to reset your password.
1. Click here to reset your password.
2. Provide your UNIZIK email address and your Staff ID as a staff or Registration Number as a student.
3. Also, click reset.
4. Additionally, check your email address provided
5. Furthermore, click on the link in your email to create a new password.
After your registration, follow the steps below to login into NAU Wi-Fi or NAU Net
6. Search for wireless networks if you are using a wireless connection and connect to NAU Wi-Fi.
7. Also, if you are using a wired connection, then plug the LAN cable into your computer.
8. They will prompt you to login into the network (both wired and wireless)
9. Furthermore, enter your UNIZIK email address as your username and enter the password you just created
10. Congratulations, you are now connected to an unlimited internet experience.
Please note that you do not need to go to the MICTU Office for any issue regarding Wi-Fi passwords. This is because this self-service portal handles all issues concerning NAU Wi-Fi.
If you do not remember or do not have an official NAU email address, click here to search for your name first in the NAU Email Directory before reporting to the Email Department of MICTU.
➢ Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal
➢ Nasarawa State University Portal
➢ Bells University Portal
Eligibility for NAU Post UTME Registration
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
Visit the NAU portal and learn about the registration process. To register, follow the steps below:
1. Click on ‘Create Account.
2. Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
3. Also, copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’.
4. On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
5. Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
6. Furthermore, continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
More on Registration Procedure
7. After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR.
8. Also, print the RRR (Remita) page. Proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only.
9. Login to the portal. And click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’.
If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
10. Furthermore, click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’. Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time.
Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
11. Furthermore, check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on the “submit” button.
12. Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam Number, Year and School/Centre where the examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
Time and Requirements for the NAU Screening Exercise
Please read through the requirements for the screening exercise.
1. Accreditation of candidates begins at 7.00 am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for the screening examinations.
2. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening examination.
3. Also, the date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
Important Information about the NAU Post UTME Screening
Restrictions are as follows:
1. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and they will allow time into the Examination Hall.
2. Also, no GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
3. Furthermore, candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
4. Additionally, the University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
5. Also, the University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the NAU Portal, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
We are sure this post helps you with what you needed about NAU Portal. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media platform.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.