NOUN Students Portal Login | See Latest Application Update
NOUN Students Portal Login | See Latest Application Update,NOUN Students Portal Login | See Latest Application Update,NOUN Students Portal Login | See Latest Application Update ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE! – NOUN Students Portal Login – Are you aware that the NOUN Students Portal Login is where all the National Open
Are you aware that the NOUN Students Portal Login is where all the National Open University of Nigeria students’ activities begin and end? From the admissions application through the creation of a Remita number of school tuition payments, and so on.
NOUN simply stands for the National Open University of Nigeria. And it is one of Nigeria’s biggest Universities. The National Open University of Nigeria is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution.
It is the first of its kind in the West African sub-region.
Also, it is Nigeria’s largest tertiary institution. And this is in terms of student numbers. It was initially established on 22 July 1983 as a springboard for open and distance learning in Nigeria.
But it was suspended by the government on 25 April 1984.
However, its resuscitation was begun on 12 April 2001 by the former President of Nigeria, Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo. And at takeoff of the university, pioneer student enrollment stood at 32,400.
Importance of the NOUN Students’ Portal Login
If you are searching for NOUN Students’ Portal Login, then the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of the NOUN Students’ Portal Login:
4. Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results, and other admission related operations
The Studware of the National Open University of Nigeria
This is for candidates and students who don’t know the meaning or function of NOUN studware is or its functions. The National Open University (NOUN) StudWare is a student information system.
Also, it is carefully created, developed, and supported by the Directorate of Management Information System of NOUN.
Overview of the Activities on the NOUN Students’ Portal Login
When you visit this portal you’ll see the menu options as shown and explained below:
Check Nounonline RRR
What is the meaning of RRR? RRR simply stands for Remita Retrieval Reference. You can easily and quickly check your Remita payment status. And this is by clicking on the RRR Link button which is provided on this portal.
The portal will provide you with a clear and complete guide on how to check Remita payment status for verification of Noun Fees Payment.
Another important function is that it provides students of this great academic institution, direct access to their dashboard.
However, for students who don’t know how or where to access their noun online dashboard, nouonline.net is the place you should be.
Also, it provides the student with an easy and direct link to the Nouonline Portal student registration and TMA login portal page.
Have you ever asked yourself where do Noun staff login? Well, this portal is also a place for the staff of this institution as well.
Also, the Staff Login button is strictly for the Noun site admin and staff login dashboard and not for students.
Noun portal provides students easy access to quickly register for their semester courses and other important registrations.
Also, through this page, you’ll be provided a link for the National Open University Semester registration, including the following as listed below;
4. Furthermore, the National Open University admitted postgraduate students.
5. Plus, exam registration.
6. Also, Noun registered courses for Examination.
Application for NOUN Admission
You can now apply for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria through the nounonline portal. When you are applying for admission, you will be provided with the following:
1. List of NOUN Programmes.
2. Also, a list of Noun study centers, where you get to see the center close to you.
3. Additionally, guide on how to apply for undergraduate programs.
4. Also, postgraduate program guide.
5. Plus, how to Check Unique ID.
➢ Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal
➢ Nasarawa State University Portal
➢ Bells University Portal
How to Use NOUN Students’ Portal Login Menu
The first thing you’ll discover when visiting this website is its Menu bar. Also, you can easily and quickly check your RRR status.
However, for students who don’t know the meaning of RRR status, it means that through the “CHECK RRR”, you can now check the Remita Payment status of your noun online fee payments.
Thus, RRR means “Remita Reference Retrieval Number”.
NOUN Students’ Portal Login Guide
Here are official step-by-step procedures and guidelines on how you can easily log in to the National Open University of Nigeria Student portal. Thus, follow the guideline shared below to access your personalized student dashboard.
Visit the student portal – nouonline.net
When the page loads up, proceed and click on “Student”.
How to Register on NOUN Students’ Portal Login
1. Go to the Noun students registration portal >www-nouonline-net
2. Click at the ‘students’ button and select the ‘Register’ link
3. Furthermore, fill in the Noun students’ portal registration form and click the ‘Submit’ button
The form requires that you enter your noun matric number (in small letters), surname and other names, email address, phone number, state of origin, and login password.
How to Login
1. Visit the noun online student portal
2. At the nouonline.net menus, click the ‘Students’ button and select the ‘Login’ text from the drop-down option.
3. Also, enter your student matric number, password. And click the ‘Submit’ button to get logged in to your noun studyware dashboard. This is whether as a newly admitted student or a noun second-semester student.
What to Do While on the NOUN Students’ Portal
1. Upload a student profile photo
2. Also, generate a remita code to pay noun semester school fees and register courses/exams
3. Furthermore, print noun student I.D card
4. Additionally, print the courses/Exams registration slip
5. Also, get the slips stamped at your study centre
6. Additionally, Download Here Noun e-Exam / Pen-on-paper timetable
7. Again, start submitting uploaded TMAs
8. Put yourself together and see you at the examination hall
However, be social by sharing this post with others. And, if you have any feelings and questions regarding NOUN Students’ Portal Login, please kindly drop a comment below.
We will respond to it as soon as possible. Also, share this article with friends.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.