FUOYE Screening Portal www.portal.fuoye.edu.ng/ Latest Application Update,FUOYE Screening Portal www.portal.fuoye.edu.ng/ Latest Application Update,FUOYE Screening Portal www.portal.fuoye.edu.ng/ Latest Application Update ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE! – FUOYE Screening Portal – Do you know how to use the FUOYE portal to log in, register, and get screened for the course you want? If
Do you know how to use the FUOYE portal to log in, register, and get screened for the course you want? If the answer is no, then pay attention. Students may now access the screening portal at the Federal University of Oye Ekiti. Continue reading to be led.
Nowadays, universities have online platforms where students can log in and register. Also, through these platforms, you can access school fees structure, exam results, and all other university-related information.
Thus, on this, the Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) has not been left behind. This higher learning institution has a student portal that gives users a customized entry point to the network-based campus.
Importance of FUOYE Portal
Through the portal, old and prospective students can easily access everything associated with academic needs. And this is without having to visit the administration offices.
However, the only condition that one needs to gain access to is to be a registered or prospective student at the university.
FUOYE Screening Portal for Pre-Degree Programmes
2024/2025 application is now open for FOUYE pre-degree programs. Click here to commence your application. Also, submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form. Other steps for this registration are:
Update the relevant fields and continue.
Also, print your application slip
FUOYE Portal for Applying Transcripts
Kindly follow these important registration processes:
1. Click here to commence the transcript application.
2. Also, proceed to begin your screening with your Matric No.
3. Additionally, update the relevant fields and continue.
4. Furthermore, Click on view transcript order to see the status
Kindly Note: If you have any problem with your registration at all, you can send a mail to [email protected]. Or, Call: 08165396888
FUOYE Screening Portal for Application for FUOYE Post UTME
It is pertinent you know that the online screening exercise will take place between 1st August and 30th September 2024. Also, each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only
Additionally, payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using an ATM card.
➢ Bowen University Portal
➢ Covenant University Portal
➢ Open University Portal
FUOYE Post UTME Registration and Payment Procedure
1. Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
2. On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully.
3. Also, kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number
4. Additionally, you will be required to complete your profile on the portal.
5. However, ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Also, always check your mail and the website for updates and information.
6. Furthermore, after updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email box provided. Click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
7. Also, log in again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen.
8. Additionally, complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”.
9. Lastly, print out your registration slip containing a summary of your registration. For assistance send an email to [email protected]
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
1. Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
2. Also, complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
3. Additionally, upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
4. Plus, submit your application and print out the screening report
Eligibility Requirements for FUOYE Post UTME
1. Candidates must have applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and got a UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
2. Also, all candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits. This includes English Language and Mathematics. And they must be obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
3. Additionally, to the item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects.
Alternatively, possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
However, an applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.