OAU Admission Portal www.eportal.oauife.edu.ng Check Application Update,OAU Admission Portal www.eportal.oauife.edu.ng Check Application Update,OAU Admission Portal www.eportal.oauife.edu.ng Check Application Update ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE! – OAU Admission Portal – OAU Admission Portal provides all prospective students with their admission and information about the institution’s admission processes. Also, on this portal, new
OAU Admission Portal provides all prospective students with their admission and information about the institution’s admission processes.
Also, on this portal, new students and returning students will be given almost everything they need to make their studies easier and much better in the institution. Read through carefully.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), formerly known as the University of Ife, is an institution owned by the federal government of Nigerian. The institution is in the ancient city of Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
The institution/ university was founded in 1961 and classes began in October 1962 as the University of Ife by the regional government of Western Nigeria, led by late Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola.
Also, it was renamed Obafemi Awolowo University on 12 May 1987 as an honour to Chief Obafemi Awolowo (1909–1987), the first premier of the Western Region of Nigeria, who conceived the idea first.
Overview of OAU Admission Portal
In order to log in or log on to the OAU admission portal, you must know it first.
OAU Admission portal link – www.eportal.oauife.edu.ng
The portal provides logins for the new student, returning students. Staff (both teaching and non-teaching staff). Such as;
Check/Generate RRR for Payments
What is the meaning of RRR? RRR simply stands for Remita Retrieval Reference. You can easily and quickly check your Remita payment status. And this is by clicking on the RRR Link button which is provided on this portal.
On this portal, you’ll be able to see the OAU Post-Graduate Programmes. However, take note that the Post-Graduate program contains everything you need to know about:
1. OAU postgraduate school.
2. Also, Post-Graduate application for admission.
3. Furthermore, procedures for the Post-Graduate program.
4. Also, available Post-Graduate Programmes.
➢ Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal
➢ Nasarawa State University Portal
➢ Bells University Portal
How to Log on to OAU Admission Portal
1. Enter your Registration Number (Matriculation Number) or Staff ID as User Id on the login page.
2. For Fresh Students, the first login requires you to use your UME Registration No (e. g. 12345678ZZ) or Pre-Degree Registration No (e.g. PDP05/9999) as Password.
You are advised to change it to your desired password as soon as your first login is successful.
3. This is very important for the security of your Account.
4. For Returning Students, the first login requires you to use your date of birth in the format: DD/MM/YYYY as a password.
You are advised to change it to your desired password as soon as your first login is successful. This is very important for the security of your Account. Enter.
Then click on SUBMIT.
1. If your login is successful, your name will be displayed with your Passport Photograph (if available). If the photograph is yours, you are strongly advised to report to the Admission Officer for rectification.
Then click OK to proceed.
2. A list of tasks you can perform as a student will be displayed.
4. On completion, click on SIGN OUT to close your login session to prevent the impersonation of your account.
5. If you do not have a University IDENTITY CARD, report at the Computer Centre for processing immediately.
6. For a more comprehensive guide, Click Here.
7. Click OK below to take you to the LOGIN PAGE.
Please note that ACCOMMODATION PLACEMENT is now available within your Personal Account.
What to Do When at the OAU Admission Portal
1. Upload a student profile photo.
2. Also, generate a remita code to pay OAU semester school fees and register for courses/exams.
3. Furthermore, print OAU student I.D card.
4. Additionally, print the courses/Exams registration slip.
5. Also, get the slips stamped at your study centre.
6. Additionally, Download Here OAU e-Exam / Pen-on-paper timetable.
7. Again, start submitting uploaded TMAs.
8. Put yourself together and see you at the examination hall.
However, be social by sharing this post with others. And, if you have any feelings and questions regarding OAU Admission Portal, please kindly drop a comment below. We will respond to it as soon as possible.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.