UNIJOS Portal http://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ Student Application Update,UNIJOS Portal http://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ Student Application Update,UNIJOS Portal http://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ Student Application Update ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE! – UNIJOS Portal – The UNIJOS Portal is where they handle all the university’s online admissions. They developed the portal to give extra resources for addressing the difficulties that Nigerian
The UNIJOS Portal is where they handle all the university’s online admissions. They developed the portal to give extra resources for addressing the difficulties that Nigerian teacher education faces.
Also, the UNIJOS portal is used for various purposes like admission form application, registration, admission list, admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results, and other admission-related operations.
Thus, if you are searching for the UNIJOS student Portal for key information, this article will guide you.
UNIJOS Portal for Admission and Other Academic Activities
The University of Jos, UNIJOS Admission Portal 2024 can be accessed via the link below:
UNIJOS Official Website: https://www.unijos.edu.ng/
Above is the official Admission Portal of the University of Jos (UNIJOS). Also, you can click on the link above to the University of Jos, UNIJOS Admission Portal.
However, for more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Jos (UNIJOS) by visiting the official website.
Check UNIJOS Portal Admission List
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released her admission. All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Thus, to check the list, please follow the information below:
1. Go to the UNIJOS admission status checking portal at CLICK HERE
2. Also, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
➢ High School Scholarships Application Portal Update
How to Apply for the Post UTME Form
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening. Also, you are to visit the University of Jos Portal for the registration procedure:
1. Click on PROGRAMME.
2. Furthermore, click on UTME/DE SCREENING.
3. Also, enter your JAMB registration number.
Click Get Started. After clicking, there are certain other steps you need to adhere to. They are:
1. They will prompt you to select and confirm an easy-to-remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email.
2. Also, you should log in to your email and click the confirmation link.
3. Furthermore, you will be taken to the login page and continue his/her screening registration.
1. Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng : CLICK HERE
2. Click on Login
3. Enter email and password
4. Also, click onLogin
5. You will be taken to a personalised dashboard
6. Click on Pay Screening Charge
7. Also, select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
8. Additionally, enter the details requested and follow the prompt
9. Upon Successful payment, you will be returned to your dashboard
10. Also, enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
11. Click Finish
12. Print the Screening Registration Slip
13. Log out and await further communication from the University
However, candidates are strongly advised against patronising roadside Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
Also, if you cannot access the portal for students and admission or find what you needed, kindly leave a comment on and we shall provide you with the information you need as soon as possible.