ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
PTI Portal: This portal is enabled by the authority of the Petroleum Training Institute (P.T.I.). Also, this online portal is created for old and prospective students of the institute.
In this article, you shall learn more about this portal and how to access it. However, what do you know about Petroleum Training Institute?
Furthermore, it is for PTWe students to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) in Effurun, Delta State was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria. And it was established as a prerequisite for membership in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
Also, it was to train indigenous middle-level manpower to meet the labor force demands of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Additionally, it awards General Welding Certificates, ND (National Diploma) and HND (Higher National Diploma) certificates.
Furthermore, the Institute is headed by the Principal and CEO Professor Sunny Iyuke. He last served at the University of Witswatersrand (Johannesburg), before returning to Nigeria to head the institute.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Vision
PTWe has the vision to become the leading oil and gas technological institute in Africa.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Mission
PTWe has the mission to provide competent technological manpower through quality training, research, and consultancy for the petroleum and allied industries.
PTI Portal Login
You can visit and access the PTI Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- PTWe student Portal
- PTI Applicant Login
Registration Process for Returning Student on the PTI Portal
As a returning student of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), follow the steps below to do your session clearance:
Pay for PTWe school Fees at the participating bank. Also, obtain a receipt containing your Confirmation Order Number. However, if you are an Old/Returning Student who is new to the Portal kindly click here to continue.
Also, if you have carried out the above steps, kindly click here to continue.
Registration of Courses on PTI Portal
As a new or returning student, continuing with your course registration requires you to have done the following:
- Pay for PTWe school Fees at the participating bank
- Obtain a receipt containing your Confirmation Order Number.
- Furthermore, if you have carried out the above steps, kindly click on [REGISTER]to continue.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME Registration Requirements
This is to inform all candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution must score 120 and above. This is to be eligible to apply for the 2024 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- Also, all candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution but scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2024 Post UTME screening exercise.
Also, the application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00. And the procedure for payment is as stated below.
Procedure to Obtain Post UTME Screening Form via PTI Portal
- Visit pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post UTME SCREENING
- Furthermore, fill in the online “sign on page’’. And click on “click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page. Note: Ensure you write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit.
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Furthermore, print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- Also, after the payment of N2, 000.00which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng). And click on “Return to screening” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code printout, JAMB result, and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Also, candidates should note that inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute. And this may lead to the disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- Bowen UniversityPost UTME Past Questions
- UOP Student Login Procedures
- Student Portal FUSD
- Homeschool Student Admission Requirements
- Federal University Oye Ekiti Portal
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send an e-mail to [email protected]. State your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Also, candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained on the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the PTI Portal, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Also, do not hesitate to share this article with others.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.