ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
FUPRE Post UTME Form: Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME admission screening application form is now on sale for the 2024/2025 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Last Year Update
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, earlier scheduled to hold from Monday 14th to Friday 25th September 2024, has been postponed. The exercise will now hold from Monday, 23rd November to Friday 4th December 2024, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates for its 2024/2025 academic session Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
NB: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. a minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and a minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score.
PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course.
While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme.
Candidates may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
How to Apply for FUPRE
Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August 2024 and ends on Wednesday 18th November 2024.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as a Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ to do their registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted it.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
For further enquiries, candidates should contact [email protected] [email protected]. Cell Phone Numbers: +138500605, 08183706958.
- How to Pass FUPRE Post UTME
- Get FUPRE Past Questions Here for Free
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FUPRE Post UTME Form, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.