ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate Form: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center admission forms into its postgraduate programmes (PGD and MBA) is now on sale for 2024/2025 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Master of Business Administration for the 2024 academic session.
Programme Description & Requirements
Our Postgraduate Diploma in Education teaches an approach that will stay with its students throughout their careers.
You’ll learn everything the qualified teacher needs to know about planning, teaching, learning, assessing, policies and processes.
Our focused and flexible NUC accredited programme will deliver the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
Candidates who possess the following qualifications are eligible for admission into the programme:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctorate degree in any field
NOTE: If English and Mathematics are missing, applicants will be required to sign an undertaking at the point of screening which will state that the missing subjects’ results will be provided before graduation.
ABU Distance Learning MBA Programme Description & Requirements
The ABU Distance Learning Center MBA is designed to provide the ability to obtain a master’s degree from a NUC Accredited business school no matter where you live. Below are the requirements
- Any 5 O’Level credits in no more than 2 sittings.
- NYSC certificate (or exemption letter) especially for applicants under 30 years. Graduates from NOUN, other distance learning centers within or outside the country are exempted from this requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least a second class lower or 2.40 Cumulative Grade Point Average from any recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with 3rd class plus 5 years post-graduation experience or the 3rd class with a Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND holders from any recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit who are holders of either a Post Graduate Diploma or any recognized professional certificates such as ANAN, ACIB, and ACA, etc may be considered.
How to Apply for ABU Distance Learning PGD & MBA Admission Form
Start your application into Ahmadu Bello University, Distance Learning Centre here. We are available to answer all your questions and support you.
Application form cost N10,000 Naira plus N300 Naira Bank Charges.
NOTE: After you have successfully submitted and paid for your application, you will receive an offer of provisional admission via email inviting you for a screening exercise where you will be required to present hard copies of all relevant credentials (WASSCE, NECO, GCE), etc).
Apply Now to secure your place at ABU DLC.
- ABU Distance Learning Screening & Registration Guidelines for Fresh Students.
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning School Fees Schedule for 20241/2024 Academic Session.
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Undergraduate Admission Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate Admission 2024, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.