ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Applications currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2024 Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to undertake a Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) at Curtin University.
The purpose of the RTP Scholarship is to attract top quality postgraduate students to the University so they can receive high quality research training that will contribute to the research and educational excellence of the university.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships Benefits.
The 2024 value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) was $27,596 pa (indexed annually).
The 2024 value will be released by the Australian Government in October 2024.
These scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and cover one or more of the following types of support:
- Tuition fees offset for up to 4 years (full time load) depending of course and mode of study;
- A stipend to assist students with their living costs while undertaking HDR study; and/or
- An RTP allowance to assist students with ancillary costs which may include:
- for overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Commonwealth Department of Health which covers the student and may cover their spouse and any dependants;
- Relocation costs to undertake a HDR at Curtin University; and/or
- HDR thesis printing and applicable publication costs.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships Eligibility.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be a current or future student, either domestic or international; and
- Satisfy the entry requirements or be already admitted into a Masters by Research or Research Doctorate at Curtin University including meetings Curtin’s English proficiency levels.
How to Apply for Australian Government RTP Scholarships
Applicants will be assessed against the following metrics:
- Basis of admission;
- Academic qualifications;
- Achievement of candidacy;
- Work-related research experience;
- Academic accomplishments;
- Research and creative outputs of demonstrable quality;
- Referee report; and
- Strategic aligned projects.
Step 1. Check your eligibility.
Step 2. Submit a request for admission into Curtin University via eApplications. You will need to complete this step prior to submitting your scholarship application in order to be given a student ID number.
Note: Applicants who only want admission into Curtin University ONLY when they will also be awarded a RTP Scholarship must indicate this on their eApplication for admission and scholarship application.
If you are unsuccessful in being shortlisted for this scholarship, your application for admission will not be progressed. Selecting this option may delay the notification of the outcome of your application for admission.
Step 3. Read the RTP 2024 Instructions for Applicants document and follow the instructions on how to prepare your application documents.
Applications Close: 5pm WST 9 July 2024
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]rentschoolnews.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.