ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Evangel University Post UTME Form: Evangel University Akaeze (EUA), EbonyWe state application forms for admission for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates into its various Degree programmes is now on sale for the 2024/2025 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Evangel University Akaeze, EbonyWe state is one of the five Private Universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February 2012 to operate as degree-awarding institutions.
The Proprietor of Evangel University is the Assemblies of God, Nigeria.
The mission of the University is “to offer total education for the liberation of the total man for total service to God, humanity, the individual and society at large, through scientific inquiry, academic integrity, tolerance to diverse views and opinions, coupled with faith in the Bible as God’s Word”.
However, the motto of the University is: Education for the total man.
Evangel University commenced its academic activities for the 2012/2013 session on November 17, 2012 with two Colleges namely: College of Science and College of Business Studies and the School of General Studies at the Take-off Campus at Okpoto.
Okpoto is located at Kilometre 48, along Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, EbonyWe state.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for 2024/2025 admission into Evangel University at undergraduate programmes.
Evangel University Degree Courses
1. College of Health Sciences
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
2. College of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
3. College of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
4. College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
Evangel University Admission Requirements
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must have sat for the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 for Nursing Science Programme and 160 for others.
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO or NABTEB. These should include English language for Arts students and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT CHOOSE EVANGEL UNIVERSITY CAN APPLY FOR CHANGE OF INSTITUTION ON JAMB WEBSITE.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form
Interested and qualified Direct Entry and UTME Candidates are to:
- Visit the university website https:// www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to read the requirements and eligibility for admission
- Once eligible, proceed to any of the under-listed banks to pay the sum of N52,000 for the application form, acceptance and accreditation fee.
- Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website to fill the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result and JAMB original result slip) then click submit. OR Download Here the application form to fill it manually and send it with relevant documents stated above as an attachment to [email protected] for processing.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, admission notification and to print provisional admission letter.
APPLY ONLINE Download Here FORM
Evangel University Tuition & Applicable Fees
- Students who have been offered admission shall be required to pay an acceptance fee of N20,000.00 and an Accreditation fee of N30,000.00 which is once.
- Tuition and Hostel Accommodation: Students shall be required to pay tuition and hostel accommodation fee of N250,000 per session.
All payment must be made into any of the following Banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank for Africa. (UBA)||10183668338|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|
|3. Zenith Bank||1015609420|
For enquires, call the following mobile phone numbers: +133281058, +135924664, +138581038, +196696169.
Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2024/20251.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Evangel University Admission 2024, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.