ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
FPNO Portal: This portal is created for old and prospective students of the University. And it is to Create an account in order to log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
In this article, you shall get information on how to carry out some actions on the platforms. Also, you shall be guided on how to access this portal at ease. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
Also FPNO portal is created by the authority of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State. And it is to enable students login to the school website.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal government-owned higher institution located in Nekede, a town in Imo State, South-Eastern Nigeria. And it was established on a temporary site at the premise of Government Technical College.
It was established by the Imo State government in 1978 as College of Technology, Owerri. And this was before it was moved to its present location in Nekede. On 7 April 1993, the polytechnic was changed to a federal government institution.
Additionally, it was renamed “The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede”. Also, the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
The Importance of the FPNO Portal
It is important because it helps students to Create an account in order to log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Course registration.
- Also, for fees payment.
- Additionally, for checking of exam results.
- Furthermore, checking of admission online application.
- Also, checking of application status.
- Plus, acceptance fees payment and transcript application.
- Also, for Download Hereing of timetable and academic calendar.
- Additionally, for application of extra credit hours, deferment of admission and so much more.
FPNO Portal Login
You can visit and access the FPNO Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- FPNO Student Portal: click here
- Also, FPNO Main Website: https://fpno.edu.ng/
- FPNO Registrar Email Address: [email protected]
FPNO Post UTME 2024 Requirements
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME 2024 form for admission screening is released.
Thus, all 2024 UTME candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri as institution of First or Second choice with a UTME score of 180 or above are requested to forward online the following particulars;
- O’level Result (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB.
- Also, 2024 UTME Score.
- Additionally, JAMB Subject Combination for the course applied.
Method of Application
- Visit the Nekede Polytechnic Post UTME Application Portal via the link below;
>> click here
- On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- Then click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- Also, under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- Additionally, click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly. And then print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- Also, go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment of a screening fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only.
- Then, return to the same PORTAL WEBSITE to complete your Application Form.
- Additionally, after completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
FPNO Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
- However, candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- Also, candidates must have at least five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects. And these credits must not be obtained in more than two sittings. Also, please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Additionally, combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
How to Obtain FPNO Post UTME Form on the Nekede Portal
Eligible candidates are requested to click Here to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000. And this is payable on the Remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide. However, you can follow the steps below:
- On our site Here click on “Admissions”on the menu or click Here which will take you to our Application form site.
- Also, on the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- Furthermore, click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme”and fill the required information.
- Under “Programme” on the page select“ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- Also, click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- Return to the same SITE or click Here to complete your Application Form.
- After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
- O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- 2024 UTME Score.
- JAMB subject combination for the course
Also you should note that any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate. However, if you have any feeling regarding the FPNO Portal login; please kindly DROP A COMMENT below. And we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Also, please do not hesitate to share this article with friends on various social platforms.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.