ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK admission cut off mark for the 2024/2025 session has been released by the school management. Continue reading to see more details below.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these includes meeting the required cut off mark for each school as well as the courses themselves.
It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
UNIZIK Cut Off Marks
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2024/2025 academic session admission exercise.
JAMB Cut-Off Marks
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH A CUT-OFF MARK OF 200:
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation, Nursing Science, Radiography.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science only.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 180:
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Environmental Health Science.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT- OFF MARK OF 160:
- AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is also called UNIZIK or NAU in short. And it is a Federal university in Nigeria. Also, it consists of two campuses in Anambra State. And its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka.
The second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State are premised under Awka campus. Also, it is one of the federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Furthermore, the university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH).
Why the UNIZIK Admission Portal is Necessary
If you are searching for a UNIZIK Admission Portal login, the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of the UNIZIK admission portal:
- It is to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
- Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
- Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form application. And it is used for registration, and checking of admission list.
- Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations
The UNIZIK Admission Portal
The UNIZIK admission Portal can be accessed via the link below:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU/UNIZIK) Portal: https://web.unizik.edu.ng/
- Also, Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Sandwich Website: https://web.unizik.edu.ng/admission/
- Also, http://my.unizik.edu.ng/
UNIZIK admission WiFi Portal
To use the UNIZIK WiFi, you must register on the NAU WiFWe self-service Portal. Follow the steps below to register a new browsing account.
- Click here to start your registration.
- Provide the required details and your UNIZIK email address.
- Also, click on create.
- Additionally, an email will be sent to the UNIZIK email you provided. Please check your SPAM folder as the email may likely land on your SPAM.
- Furthermore, click on the link in your email to create your password.
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks
Post UTME cut-off marks are 50% for courses whose JAMB cutoff is 200, 45% for 180 and 40% for 160.
Click on the images below for a better view
It is important to note that these cut-off marks apply to only those who crossed their departmental Post UTME cutoff marks and at the same time are without wrong JAMB subject combinations.
Candidates should endeavour to upload their O’level results to CAPS, failure of which can deny one admission even when selected by the University.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Wednesday 12th August 2024 and ends on Monday 30th November 2024.
Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 20th November 2024.
Step by Step Guide
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only.
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on the “Submit” button
- Print out the Application form.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2024.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Monitor your personal phone number/email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in the JAMB Portal to be considered for admissions.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIZIK Admission 2024, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.