ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
MOUAU Portal: Searching for the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike student portal? This article will guide you to your need. The MOUAU Portal is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
Also, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form application. To learn more about this portal, please continue reading.
Importance of MOUAU Portal
The portal is used for various purposes. Like:
- Admission form application.
- Also, registration and checking of admission list.
- Additionally, it is for checking admission status.
- Furthermore, checking of admission letter.
- Plus, uploading of admission results and other admission-related operations.
The Authority of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike has enabled the student portal. And this online Portal is created for old and prospective students of the University.
Additionally, it is to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Course registration and fee payment.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, it is for viewing the admission list/status.
- Furthermore, it is used for acceptance fee payment details.
- Plus, it is used for processing transcripts.
- Also, it is used for viewing the academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission, etc.
You can visit and Access the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike School Website using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- MOUAU Official Website: http://www.mouau.edu.ng/
- FMOUAU Undergraduate Student Portal: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/
- MOUAU Postgraduate Student Portal: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/
- Also, MOUAU eCampus Portal: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/
- MOUAU Registrar Email Address: [email protected]
MOUAU Post UTME Portal
The Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike, MOUAU Post UTME Portal can be accessed via the link below.
- MOUAU Post UTME Portal: https://www.mouauportal.edu.ng/
- Also, MOUAU Official Website: https://www.mouau.edu.ng/
Above is the official Post UTME Portal of the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU). You can click on the link above to the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike, MOUAU Post UTME Portal.
However, for more information and inquiries, you can contact the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU) by visiting the official website www.mouau.edu.ng
MOUAU Course Registration Portal
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) Course registration is a prerequisite to examination. And you are required to register the courses for the whole session. Thus, after which you may add or delete courses based on directives from your examination officer.
Course registration should begin with getting adequate knowledge about the courses to register. Also, you should find out about compulsory and elective courses which you are eligible for. However, your examination officer/adviser can guide you in that regard.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide. And you confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log in to the university portal.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Also, click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence
How to Reset/Change Student Portal Login Password
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the portal? Don’t worry, please follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
- Click on submit button
For further details about the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) course registration, you may forward an email to the registrar, [email protected]
However, students may visit their department or school portal for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) course registration, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Mouau E-Learning Portal
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, MOUAU seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS).
This would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
Also, this E-learning platform is to help lecturers of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, MOUAU in uploading their courses and course materials (e.g lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, etc.)
How to Access and Enroll for Mouau E-Learning Management System
The following is a guide on how to enroll in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser. E.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Mouau E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Also, select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
Be social by sharing this post with others.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.