ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
FUTMINNA Portal: The FUTMINNA Portal is where all the university online admission processes are carried out. Also, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form application and registration.
As such, if you were searching for the FUTMINNA Admission Portal Login or FUTMINNA Admission Portal pay attention as you read through.
Additionally, it is used for admission lists, admission statuses, admission letters, uploading of admission results, and other admission-related operations.
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA)
The Federal University of Technology, Minna is a Federal Government owned University in Nigeria. And it was established on 1st February 1983.
Also, the objective of its establishment is to give effect to the Nation’s drive for the much-needed self-reliance in Science, Engineering, and especially Technology. Furthermore, it is a specialized University of Technology.
The Vision of the Federal University of Technology (FUTMINNA)
FUTMINNA has the vision to become a world-class and Nigeria’s leading University recognized for its excellence in capacity building and service delivery.
The Mission of the Federal University of Technology (FUTMINNA)
As a specialized University, it is committed to the training of a skilled and innovative workforce.
It is aimed at transforming Nigeria’s natural resources into goods and services driven by entrepreneurship and Information and Communication Technology (ICT), to positively affect the economy and thus the quality of life of her people.
Why FUTMINNA Portal is Necessary
It is to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Course Registration and fee payment.
- Also, checking of results and admission list.
- Additionally, registration of courses.
- Furthermore, checking of admission requirements and closing date.
- Plus, viewing of admission list/status.
- Also, paying acceptance fees.
- Furthermore, processing of transcript.
- Additionally, viewing of the academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission, etc.
FUTMINNA Admission Portal
The Federal University of Technology, Minna, (FUTMINNA) Admission Portal 2024/2025 can be accessed via the link below.
- FUTMINNA Admission Portal: https://www.futminna.edu.ng/index.php/admissions
- Also, FUTMINNA Official Website: https://www.futminna.edu.ng/
Above is the official Admission Portal of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA).
You can click on the link above to the Federal University of Technology, Minna, (FUTMINNA) Admission Portal.
Futminna Portal Login
You can visit and access the Federal University of Technology Minna Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- FUTMinna Student Portal: https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/
- Also, FUTMinna Main Website: https://futminna.edu.ng
- FUTMinna Registrar Email Address: [email protected]
However, if you have any feeling regarding the FUTMINNA students’ portal login, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
The Vision Federal University of Technology (FUTMINNA)
Authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2024/2025 academic session.
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence on Monday, 21st September 2024, and end at midnight on Wednesday, 18th November 2024.
Candidates Eligibility for FUTMINNA Post UTME and DE Screening
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as the First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Also, UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 170. However, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website.
- Additionally, candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses. And must have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only.
- Additionally, all candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings.
- Also, in addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at the NCE level.
- Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s)Download Hereed directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) should be uploaded for verification.
Candidates are to ensure that ‘o’ level results uploaded on the university website are the same as the results uploaded on the jamb website.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) by visiting the official website http://www.futminna.edu.ng/
However, if you are unable to access the FUTMINNA Portal or find what you needed, note. Kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need as soon as possible.
We are sure this post helped you with what you needed about FUTMINNA Portal. Please help others by sharing this post. Please do not hesitate to share this article. Do this on social media platforms in order to inform others of the latest updates about the institution.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.