ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
The London College of Fashion is a constituent college of the University of the Arts London, in London, England. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, short courses, study abroad courses, and business training in fashion, make-up, beauty therapy, and lifestyle industries.
It is the only college in Britain to specialize in fashion education, research, and consultancy. With over 70 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, and 165 short courses across every subject, we encourage our students to examine the past and challenge the present.
Undergraduate: 3D Effects for Performance & Fashion; Bespoke Tailoring; Cordwainers Fashion Bags & Accessories: Assistance in Design & Innovation; Cordwainers Footwear: Assistance in Design & Innovation; Costume for Performance; Creative Direction for Fashion; Fashion Buying & Merchandising; Fashion Contour; Fashion Design & Development; Fashion Design Technology: Menswear; Fashion Design Technology: Womenswear;
Fashion Imaging & Illustration; Fashion Jewellery; Fashion Journalism; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Pattern Cutting; Fashion Photography; Fashion Public Relations & Communication; Fashion Sportswear; Fashion Styling & Assistance inion; Fashion Textiles: Embroidery; Fashion Textiles: Knit; Fashion Textiles: Print; Fashion Visual Merchandising & Branding
Graduate: Costume Design for Performance; Fashion Artefact; Fashion Cultures: History and Culture; Fashion Curation; Fashion Design Management; Fashion Design Technology Menswear; Fashion Design Technology Womenswear;
Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Fashion Futures; Fashion Journalism; Fashion Media Assistance inion; Fashion Photography; Fashion Retail Management; Footwear; Pattern and Garment Technology; Strategic Fashion Marketing; Fashion Media Practice and Criticism
Undergraduate: £22,920 ($30,591 at current exchange rate) for overseas students; £9,250 for U.K. and E.U. students
Graduate: £20,110 to £25,880 (or $26,840 to $34,542 at the current exchange rate) depending on the course for overseas students; £10,680 to £12,280 depending on the course for U.K. and E.U. students
Famous Alumni: Jimmy Choo, Jonathan Anderson, William Tempest, Alek Wek
Enrollment: Around 5,528
Graduation Rate: 98%
Class Size: 7 to 20 students
Student/Teacher Ratio (for the whole of University of the Arts for all Art & Design courses): 14:3
Classes are taught in English
Percentage of International Students: Around 50%
Job Placement Rate: 94%
- Applied Sciences & Professions
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Business & Management
- Journalism & Media
- Social Sciences
Student of the Year Travel Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to students in the Higher National Certificate and Higher National Diploma Programmes at LCDF – Hanoi.
The criteria for selection for the winning student is a student who has made the most consistent progress each academic term at LCDF – Hanoi.
The scholarship includes airfare, accommodations, and meals for traveling and studying at our partner universities in the UK for one week. Only personal expense is claimed at your own budget.
The Student Advice Service provides support to students with financial and immigration questions, and to students who require access to other services to resolve complex personal circumstances.
This support includes:
- confidential individual advice by phone, email, and interview
- group sessions related to specific topics.
- advice on finance and immigration for all students at the University
- Help to access funding from government agencies.
- Help to apply for immigration permission and funds.
- arranging support from a number of University services.
Whether you choose to live in one of the University’s halls of residence or in a privately-rented home, Accommodation Services can provide information and advice to help you find a suitable place to live.
- Halls of Residence – Life in halls of residence is a communal and enriching experience.
- Private Accommodation
- Summer Accommodation – UAL summer accommodation offers a cheap and convenient way to stay in Central London. Our halls are available for short and long-term stays during July and August.
Our extensive resources include:
- 70,000 books on all aspects of the fashion industry.
- Unique collections of information on fashion designers.
- Image resources and illustrations.
- Fashion forecasts
- DVDs and videos
- Over 390 print periodicals and 20,000 e-journals
- Electronic information resources can be accessed via the e-library
IT is a vital tool for study and at UAL we provide state-of-the-art computers in all our teaching and learning environments.
MyUAL is a free mobile app providing core digital services including:
- print credit and top-up
- College maps
- library information
- UAL news
The Health Advice Service provides advice and information to students at the University of the Arts London on registering with a doctor (GP) in the UK and about any other aspect of health and well-being.
Advice is available for students who have questions or concerns about:
- lifestyle (including alcohol, drugs, and smoking)
- Healthy eating
- physical wellbeing
- Infectious diseases
- sexual health
- mental health.
London College of Fashion Student Life
Set in the heart of Camberwell, Camberwell Campus benefits from being situated next to Camberwell College of Arts but also within a short journey to London College of Communication and Chelsea College of Arts.
- bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, and storage space
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- ensuite bathrooms in some bedrooms
- contents insurance
- laundry facilities
- 24-hour staff presence
- courtyard space
- bike storage
- residents’ common room
- The Social Programme and Student Welfare Mentor staff.
- Every single UAL student is automatically a member of one of the UK’s most innovative Students’ Unions.
- Anyone can sign up to a student-run society, play for a sports team, campaign to improve their college, or simply enjoy low-cost refreshments in our not-for-profit cafes and bar.
- We know that you are more than your studies – and during your time at UAL, SUARTS is the place to find other students, learn new skills, have fun and become who you plan to be.
Events London College of Fashion (LCF, London College)
London is a city that inspires every day. It is an incredibly bright, cosmopolitan, and original megalopolis, ideal for living, studying, and building a career.
In their free time students are constantly sent for sightseeing tours and excursions to key metropolitan attractions:
- British Museum
- Courtois Institute Gallery
- National Gallery
- Saatchi Gallery
- The Victoria and Albert Museum
- The National Portrait Gallery
- The Natural History Museum
- The British Museum
- Tate and Tate Modern
- Museum of Science
- The London Museum
- Museum of Design.
Visiting museums and galleries of art in London helps to develop aesthetic taste, to find its own unique manner of work, to expand horizons.
The students are waiting for a lot of interesting within the campus: the Student Union organizes a variety of leisure and entertainment activities, public holidays, sports tournaments, and hiking tours.
Term dates, timetable, and extra fees
The following components for London College of Fashion are paid additionally:
- Registration fee
- Accommodation and meals
- Personal and pocket, transportation costs
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer in both directions
- Consular fee (paid at the Embassy)
- Visa fees and services, translation, and certification of documents.
We aim to make your application process as smooth as possible. We’ve answered common questions below, however, please get in touch if you have more and we’ll be happy to assist.
London College of Fashion Entry Requirements
The Entry Requirements below are for our full-time undergraduate programs.
- High School Graduate or an equivalent international foundation course qualification which includes art and design
- English language certificate of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent. If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country and haven’t completed a degree in English, you’ll need to provide evidence of your English language ability to study with us. We accept a wide range of other equivalent English language tests, taken within the last two years. English for Design courses is available before and during the course for students who need to improve their English level to study with us.
- Have ability in drawing or illustration or show interest (through the interview). For students who are not based in Hanoi, portfolios, and interviews can be done via Skype or submitted electronically.
- The Current cost of clearing cars in Nigeria
- 10 Used luxury cars for sale
- University of Sterling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria 2024/2025
- DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award 2024/2025
Location: London, United Kingdom
024 37 199 706
98, To Ngoc Van Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
London College of Fashion is a leading global provider of fashion education at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, as well as offering short courses, study abroad courses, and integrated masters.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.