Kwara State University (KWASU) Pre-degree/Remedial Admission Form for 2024/2025 Session has been Released. The form costs N15,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for 2024/2025 admission into Pre-degree/Remedial and IJMB programmes of the Kwara State University, Malete.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school’s latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON’T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
The programmes, which are for duration of one Academic year are:
- Remedial/Pre-degree planned to prepare candidates who have deficiencies in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, JAMB and NABTEB results for admission into various Degree Programmes of KWASU after taking UTME and meeting all necessary requirements.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR KWASU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL ADMISSION FORM
For IJMB, candidates must have five credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than (two) 2 sittings in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE.
For Remedial/Pre-degree programme, candidates must have at least 4 credit passes at not more than two settings in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE. Holders of Senior Islamic Studies Certificate (SISC) are also eligible for Pre-degree programme, provided they have at least four credit passes including English and Arabic Language. in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE at not more than two 2 sittings.
For the Remedial Programme, candidates must have at least three (3) credit passes in the relevant subjects to include English or Mathematics in ‘O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE at a sitting.
The students are expected to enroll for courses in Solar Energy (SE) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Kwara State University, Malete as additional value to the programmes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KWASU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL ADMISSION
To obtain the Application Form, candidates are to pay the sum of N15, 000 through the link below.
- Visit http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link at the top menu bar
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Continue”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card detail.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt.
Applicants can apply through the University Admission portal by clicking on the link below.
KWASU School Fees for Remedial/Pre-degree & IJMB
Remedial/Pre-degree: Total fees payable is Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) only.
IJMB: Total fees payable for Science students is N165, 000 and Non-Science students is N135, 000.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date is on Sunday, December 31st, 2024
For further enquiries CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
+139112665, +138315408, 08133367209, 08167998627& +162075797 .
Mohammed A. Shuaib
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions