The Federal University Dutse (FUDutse) IJMB Admission Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session has been released. The Closing Date is on Monday, 31st July 2024. The form cost N5,000.
This is to invite suitably qualified candidates for the admission into Federal University, Dutse (FUDUTSE) IJMB program 2024/2025 academic session which will commence from Tuesday, 20th April 2024.
Requirements: Minimum of five (5) O’level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
How to Apply for FUD IJMB Form
- Visit https://portal.fudcons.com
- Click on IJMB application to Create an account using a valid email address
- Upon successful account creation, use the email and password to login
- There are seven (7) sections which you will be required to fill
- Each section has to be filled before proceeding to the next
- You can save your progress to finish the application at a later time before the application deadline Use a valid debit card or any other payment option available on the portal to make the payment of a non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira only (#5,000:00) NB: Payment validates your application, failure of which will result to rejection of your application
For best application experience, use chrome or safari browser Should you encounter any difficulty please contact IT support through: +116580660, +137689604
Closing date: The deadline to apply for FUD IJMB Form is 31st July 2024.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.