Elizade University JUPEB Admission Form For 2024/2025 Academic Session is now on sale. The Form Cost N10,500. See more details below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 2024/2025 Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme of Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State. The programme is full-time and runs for one academic session of two (2) semesters.
After successful completion of the programme, candidates will be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission into 200 level of the Degree programme of Elizade University and any other JUPEB affiliated university of their choice in Nigeria. Elizade University offers a serene and conducive environment for learning at competitive tuition fees.
Elizade University JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O/Level credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB.
- Students who had just completed their O/Level SSCE, those who did not meet the JAMB cut-off mark and those who had delay in securing University admission are welcome to apply.
How To Apply For Elizade University JUPEB Admission Form
Application form can be obtained from the JUPEB portal (http://jupeb.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng), on the payment of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) application fee.
Phone Number: 08133109389, +135810353.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.