Universities That Accept 2nd (second) choice candidate : please note that not all universities have been cleared by jamb to accept second choice candidate on the other hand not all universities has shown true interest in second choice candidate
This article shall give you a clear guide in choosing the best universities that will accept you if you chose them as 2nd/second choice.
Please note that not all universities accept second choice candidate, while some will even allow you purchase and sit for their post utme screening exercise but when it’s time for admission they will sideline all second choice candidate.
As the jamb registration and post utme screening exercise commences we thought it wise to give you a comprehensive list of all universities (federal + states + private) that accept 2nd/ second choice candidate for admission.
We recommend this list to you and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook and Twitter, don’t allow them to go and purchase a post utme screening form from a school that won’t offer them admission.
List of Federal Universities for Second Choice
- Federal University, Oye Ekiti
- Federal University, Lokoja
- Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State
- Federal University, Birnin Kebbi
- Federal University Dutsema, Kastina State
- Federal University Gashua, Yobe State
- Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa State
- Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State
- Federal University Kashere, Gombe State
- Federal University Ndifu-Alike, EbonyWe state
- Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Federal University Wukari, Taraba State
- University of Maiduguri, Borno State
Which Universities Can be Selected as Second Choice?: Jamb recently reversed its decision which bared candidates from choosing any university as a second choice, their reason for the ban was that most universities are only concerned about the funds they will raise through the sale of post utme screening form while leaving second choice candidate in the cold when the time for admission comes.
But after a careful observation and consultation they had to allow some few selected instructions to be selected as a second choice..
so be rest assured that this institution will accept you as a second choice candidate. in fact your chances are very high in this universities as they don’t discriminate against first choice or second choice candidate.
List of State Universities for Second Choice 2022/2024 .
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia
- Adamawa State University, Mubi, Adamawa
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden, Akwa Ibom
- Anambra State University, Uli, Anambra
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi
- Cross Rivers University of Technology, Calabar, Cross Rivers
List of Private Universities .
not all private universities will smile at you and allow you to be admitted when chosen as an option / second choice. although most private universities don’t discriminate as they offer an equal playing ground to candidates irrespective of their choice.
just take your time and go through this list below while feeling your jamb forms
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State, Abia
- American University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa
- Modibo Adama University of Technology, Yola, Adamawa
- Obong University, Obong, Ntak Akwa-Ibom
- Ritman University, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State
- Paul University, Awka Anambra
- Tansian University, Oba, anambra State, Anambra
- University of Mkar, Gboko, Benue State
- Novena University, Ogume, Delta State
- Western Delta University, Ogbara, Delta State, Delta
- Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State, Delta
Nigerian Universities that DO NOT Accept Second Choice in JAMB
below are list of Federal government universities that won’t consider you for admission when chosen as an option. the following universities We listed below have made themselves clear.
on no account must you buy their forms when didn’t make them your preferred institution when registration your Jamb form.
any candidate that buy their post utme screening form or chose them as their second choice have him or her self to blame.
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- University of Calabar
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- University of Jos, Jos
- University of Lagos, lagos.
from the above list all first generation Federal Universities won’t offer you admission when chosen as second choice as they already have thousands of candidates who chose them as first choice.
mostly all newly established universities won’t discriminate against you if you chose them as Second choice as they still have less competition space available to absorb candidates.
most states universities are now acting like the old generation set of universities because of the large crowd of candidates that turn up for their screening exercise from their state and other states.
if you you have any question to ask about or you feel that this list we provide is not accurate or we omitted a university you know from the list, don’t feel shy, just use the comment box below and pass your message across to us.