University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate school application Form – admission requirements | (master’s, doctorate degree & postgraduate diploma program) pgschool.ui.edu.ng/
The university of Ibadan offers the best postgraduate program in Nigeria as at today. The institution postgraduate students is said to constitute about 40% of the total student enrolled into the institution every year. This shows that the university of Ibadan is highly regarded as the best amongst equal.
A survey was recently conducted by CareerBuilder and it shows that over 27 percent of employers of Labour are only ready to recruit applicants who have postgraduate degrees. If you want to have an edge over other applicants who turn up for an interview then you need to register today at the University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate school.
University of Ibadan Postgraduate Programmes – Types of Admission 2024
Full time Admission:
before you can undertake this program you should be unemployed or there should be an arrangement with the management of your organization to make out time for your studies. Please note that you will be asked to provide a prove for this.
Part- Time Admission:
Here applicant will be admitted on part time basis, applicant also need to make arrangements with the management of their organization as this will help prevent any dispute.
Admission as Occasional Students:
this is usually called a non degree program, it is made up of students who just want to undertake a particular program but will not be entitled to receive any degree or certificate from University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate school.
University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate school admission requirements :
- Before you can apply for any postgraduate program in the university of Ibadan it’s either you are a graduate of the institution or you graduate from a school that is recognized by the senate of the university of Ibadan.
- University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate school will only admit candidates who have been recommended by appropriate Faculty Postgraduate Committee.
- Admission into University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate school is either through full time, part time or occasional.
- Candidates with recognised Research Higher Degree in the relevant discipline may be admitted to the M.Phil or Ph.D. degree programmes
How to Obtain University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate Form :
- Interested applicants who wish to obtain the university of Ibadan postgraduate form can get the form @ https://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/
- The University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate Form is sold at 13,000 naira only ( for academic programmes).
- Applicant who wish to apply for professional programmes will have to pay 18,000 naira.
- Applicants who wish to apply for degree of Master and Postgraduate Diploma will have to pay another 3,000 naira for what is tagged test of proficiency in English Language.
To kick start your application process click here http://pgsui.com/application/new_applicant.jsp
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORMS
- Application is strictly online which means you won’t have to visit any office before you can apply, for payment details look carefully at the invoice, you can also pay @ GTB and Skye Bank Plc. Via E-channels
- Properly scan your relevant credentials and upload it online.
- Make sure your application is complete and correct, to speed up the process and also prevent any unnecessary delays.
- You are allow to apply to any department of your choice.
- Letters of Recommendation: It is mandatory to fill and submit a letters of recommendation from your faculty members. This form can be Download Hereed online.
- Acknowledgement of Application: Your acknowledgement slip will be sent to your mail, you will also receive feedback and up to date information, progress of your application process.
- Transcripts/Certificates: We hope you have your transcripts with you? This transcripts are to be mailed to the school.
University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate school application opening and closing date :
The university of Ibadan postgraduate school application form usually start from January to April.
Please keep visiting this page for more update.