KSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form kogWe state university admission requirements /starting and closing date /latest news
Have you been asking this interesting question that has to do with KogWe state university’s post UTME screening Date, time and most important KSU general cut off mark for 2022/2024 academic session?
Cut-off mark is 160 – 230 depending on the course. Application fee is N2000.
This post seeks to help all aspirant, prospective applicants know the process and also when the kogWe state university post UTME form will be out and finally the latest news about KSU today.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility 2024
kogWe state university is a university with standard as such requires applicant who have shown some level of seriousness which include the following:
- kogWe state university wants you to have 5 credit pass in your O level results.
- KSU wants applicant that got up to the departmental cut off mark as shown here to apply only.
- Remember that 1 sittings will boast your chances of being admitted but if you have two sittings you can still apply.
KSU Post UTME Screening Registration Details
- Want to apply for KogWe state university’s post UTME? Get the form here http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme
- When it opens look at the side menu now click “Apply Now”.
- To start your application you should login but since you are a new application and with no login details just make use of your JAMB registration number as ID and the word “password” as your password.
- Immediately you will be logged in and the system will accept and register your login details but don’t fail to change the password to something you can remember.
How to pay for KSU Post UTME Screening Form
Its now time for you to make your payments
- Now click on “Pay UTME Fee” you will be directed to a page where you can pay with your debit card.
- Application form is 2000.
- After payment, access the form and supply your bio data and relevant information.
- Its a must you upload a passport photographs not more than 200KB in white.
- Make sure that all information is correct, like you can preview them then slowly go through it before you click on “Submit Application” button.
- Print your “Registration Slip” which will serves as a pass on the day of your exam.
kogWe state university post UTME starting date
Please bear with us, kogWe state university post UTME will be out in no distance time
kogWe state university post UTME date
- When you print your registration slip you are going to see the date and time you have been given or assign to take your exam.
- The hall they will make use of is Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre , please come like ONE HOUR before the exam time.
More update about kogWe state university post UTME
- Don’t come into the hall with anything that can implicate you.
- Come like an hour before the exam time.
- During the registration period use a valid email and phone number that is reachable.