JAMB / Correction Portal Has Opened?|jamb correction of data closing date (starting date and ending date) find out here
Did you make any mistake in the 2024/2025 jamb registration process? If yes we are here to enlighten you on how you can quickly correct this error with little effort.
But before you will be able to correct this errors, you will have to wait for jamb to open their portal for that, if not it will be difficult for you to effect any changes on your bio data with jamb.
The Mistakes that can be corrected on jamb portal
You can correct any of these mistakes immediately the portal has been opened.
jamb correction of data opening and closing date
Note: the portal is currently open now
It will be recalled that the 2024 portal was opened around 5th of May, immediately it was open thousands of candidates who made one type of errors or the other during registration was able to quickly correct these errors.
And on 6th of May it was closed again. But we believe that more time will be given
The purpose of this article is to alert you immediately jamb correction portal has been open, we shall update this page then
JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure
- First you have to visit the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/correction.htm
- Wait for the portal to open
- Then Login with your Email and Password.
- When you are logged in Click on ‘Registration ( only)’ from the list of services offers by JAMB on the left side of your screen .
- From the drop DOWN Menu , select ‘year UTME Data Correction‘.
- You now have to proceed to payment.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2024 /2022, 2024,2017,2016 ownward.
For those who wrote jamb in 2024, 2024,2016, 2015,2014,2013 and years below, need to follow the guide outlined below to effectively change their data on JAMB portal.
- You have to log on to JAMB E-facility portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/correction.htm.
- If you don’t have a jamb profile create one
- You have to Login with your profile Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (year Downward)’ from the list of services offers on the left side if your screen .
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
Hope the above is very helpful to you? If not don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.