ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB Expo – As the music for 2024 Joint Admission And Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB) is setting some sort of waves in the air, many have started panicking already. Don’t panic because if you do, that’s where your failure is going to start. Continue reading to see how you can pass successfully.
Nugget: Once you develop the mindset of fear towards something, your failure starts at that instant. JAMB is just an exam, it doesn’t determine your future, you are the only one that can determine your future and by developing such mindset towards JAMB you are uttering with your future NEGATIVELY.
You can score above 270 in JAMB without cheating if you can sit-down, read and develop the mindset of not failing. I keep on highlighting on this “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
Why must you say that you aren’t going to score up to this so so so and so mark in JAMB? Why are you limiting yourself ? Aim higher and work towards it so that EVEN if you fail, you fail averagely.
Preparing for JAMB requires strong mental work and reading. I will be outlining some tips that will help you land into your dream course with this upcoming JAMB.
JAMB UTME Examination & Preparation Tips
Answering the question, you should know that the 2024 JAMB UTME exam is starting on the 19th of June, 2024. The examination is scheduled to hold between June 19 and July 3, 2024, when it will come to an end.
JAMB Board has disclosed that registration for the 2024 UTME and sale of forms will begin on 8th April 2024 and close on 29th May 2024.
JAMB 2024 mock exam will hold on the 3rd of June.
JAMB new examination date has been announced. While waiting to write the exam, you, however, need to prepare and put some things in order before the examination. Here are some of the things you need to do below.
– Before you can participate to write the JAMB UTME exam, you need to register for it. To register, see how to get JAMB 2024 registration form here.
– After registration, you need to start preparing for the JAMB UTME examination. Get the JAMB syllabus here so you know which topics to study. The syllabus will help you to prepare effectively.
– You also need to study Past Questions and answers before your JAMB exam date so you can get used to and familiarise yourself with the kind of questions that JAMB sets. Download Here the JAMB CBT Practice App here.
How to Pass JAMB Exam without Expo
1. Make up your mind to pass without any assistance.
2. Get the recommended text books.
3. Lay your hands on Jamb syllabus and hot topics.
4. Get Jamb Past Questions and key topics for all your subjects.
5. Study along with Jamb syllabus.
6. Practice Jamb Past Questions without looking at the answers.
7. Set personal test and examinations for yourself.
8. Overcome fear and boost total confidence.
9. Say no to procrastination.
10. Don’t skip or fear any difficult part. Face all your fears.
Done! Your are good to go.
The Use of English is the only subject that is compulsory for every candidate that writes JAMB and a good performance in the Use of English will surely influence ones overall score.
Therefore, make sure you read the recommended text, “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jalli, as questions will be asked from it.
I also recommend “Catch-Up English Language for SSCE/UME” by Prof. Peter Okebukola et al. as a perfect guide and companion for all JAMBites.
- JAMB admission status
- UTME Result
- JAMB Registration form
- Cbt Software
- How to Accept/Reject Admission Status
- JAMB Efacility Portal
Get updated information at the right time about JAMB Expo 2024. Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions about this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook or Twitter.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.