ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB CBT examination slip reprinting procedure has been made available for all JAMB 2024 candidates on our website. The reprinting of JAMB UTME CBT slip for candidates has commenced. Continue reading to see how you can go about it below.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the 2024 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that printing of the examination slip has commenced.
The exam slip which reflects each candidate exam schedule will be available for printing on the JAMB portal.
Candidates are advised to print their slips before the commencement of the JAMB Exam, in order to familiarize themselves with the examination schedules as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
Do well to read and understand a little about JAMB below before you go on to see How JAMB CBT slip reprinting is done.
About Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility of administering similar examinations for applicants of the Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) mission is to reliably measure candidates’ abilities and determine their suitability for higher education. READ MORE
JAMB CBT Slip Reprinting Procedure
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflects your examination schedule is your registration number.
Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
On JAMB Portal
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/PrintExaminationSlip
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
NOTE: Please allow popup for the JAMB site (www.jamb.gov.ng) from your browser.
Via JAMB Profile
1. Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
2. Enter your Jamb email address
3. Enter your Jamb password
4. Click on Login
5. Scroll to print UTME Main examination slip
6. Write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and
7. Click ”˜Re-Print’.
8. Print out your slip
Print via Email
Step 1: If you get an e-mail from JAMB, simply look for an attachment that comes with the mail. This attachment is a PDF file, named most likely as your JAMB registration number.
Step 2: Download Here the PDF file to your phone or PC system (Laptop) to ensure you now have it offline. If you have a printer at home, you can simply print the Exam Slip directly from the computer without having to visit the Business Centre/Cybercafe.
Step 3: If you don’t have a printer at home, then go to any Business Centre, log into your email, re-Download Here the Exam Slip and ask that an operator should help you print the Exam Slip. Note: Please ask the computer operative in the cyber cafe if their System is connected to a printer before proceeding.
Reasons why JAMB Reprint is Important
1. It is your Exam Permit: You will be asked for the eThey will ask you to provide the slip before they allow you to write the 2024 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Exam. We hope you see a very good reason why your JAMB reprint is mandatory.
2. It enables you to know your JAMB registration number: Initially, you can only access your jamb details with your email. After printing out your UTME exam slip, you will be able to check your result.
Not only that, your jamb question page can only be accessed with your jamb registration number which can be found in the printout.
3. To know location and examination date: don’t be shocked that each candidate has their examination date as set by the joint admission and matriculation board.
Following your exam and venue friend’s date can cause you not to take part in JAMB CBT. Please print yours to get to know your venue. The precise time for your exam has been added there.
- JAMB admission status
- UTME Result
- JAMB Registration form
- Cbt Software
- How to Accept/Reject Admission Status
- JAMB Efacility Portal
Get updated information at the right time about JAMB 2024. Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions about this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook or Twitter.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.