ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB Literature in English Questions 2024 – Will you or someone you know be sitting for Literature in the 2024 JAMB examination? If yes, go through this page as JAMB Literature in English questions 2024 is now available in this examination guide for FREE. Read on!
I will be showing you past JAMB Literature in English random repeated questions for free. You will understand how JAMB Literature in English questions are set and many other examination details.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
Randomly Repeated JAMB Literature in English Questions
Below are some randomly repeated questions seen when writing Literature in JAMB.
1. The character matched against the hero of a play is the
2. “He bleats like a goat” is an example of
3. An epistolary method of writing a novel is a method whereby a novel is written in the form of
4. Which of the following is not a genre of literature?
5. A simple story with a deeper meaning is called
[a] an allegory
[b] an elegy
[c] an epic
[d] an ode
[e] a romance
6. A poetic device that exaggerates situations or objects is known as
7. Which of the following is odd in the appreciation of a poem?
8. The term ‘tragic flaw’ means
[a] A mistake made by the hero
[b] A moral weakness in the hero
[c] the first act in a play
[d] the prologue
[e] wrong spellings in a play
9. The first eight lines of a sonnet is called
[a] a couplet
[b] an octave
[c] a quatrain
[d] a sestet
[e] a set
10. The last part of a literary work is known as
[b] an epilogue
[c] an epitaph
[d] a prologue
11. The identical sound at the end of a poem is known as
12. A direct address to a dead/absent person or thing is known as
[b] direct speech
13. The use of mild expression to avoid the direct statement of an unpleasant truth is known as
14. Which of the following is not a play?
[a] Doctor Faustus
[b] Romeo and Juliet
[d] Dizzy Angels
[e] The trail of Dedan Kimathi
15. But from this earth, this grave, this dust my God shall raise me up, ‘We trust’ The feeling of the poet is one of
16. But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, ‘We trust!. The underlined are examples of
17. The period of laughter or amusement in a tragic play is called
[b] comic relief
18. The principal female character in a novel is called a/an
19. A Poem telling of spending deeds of a hero is
[a] a ballad
[b] a lampoon
[c] an epic
[d] a parody
[e] a sonnet
20. The major features of a play are
[a] acts and scenes
[b] chapters and paragraphs
[d] metres and rhythms
[e] stanza and verse
21. One of the main aim of a did active literary work is to
[a] laugh at the society
[b] make people laugh
[c] show man’s weakness
[d] teach a moral lesson
22. A poem which portrays a simple rural life of the common people is called
[a] a carol
[b] a lyric
[c] an epic
[d] an ode
[e] a pastoral
23. The expression ‘He is a living dead’ is an example of
24. The counsel for the accused addressed the bench.The underlined is an example of
[a] a seat
25. A sonnet may be divided into an octave and a/an
[a] a couplet
26. In drama, the clown
[a] creates confusion
[b] creates hatred
[c] creates humour
[d] generates horror
[e] identifies with the hero
27. Pick out the odd item
28. A protagonist who has a disastrous end is a
[a] comic character
[b] flat character
[c] round character
[e] tragic hero
29. Romantic poetry deals with
30. The anxiety of the reader to know of the subsequent developments in a novel is known as
Click here to Download Here Complete JAMB Literature Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers
1. Where can I get JAMB Literature Questions?
Ans = it is usually rare to find JAMB questions. Luckily for you, we have it available on our site. Go through this post to see it.
2. Are these the real JAMB expo questions?
Ans = No! There is no such thing as JAMB Literature in English expo questions. The questions above are randomly repeated Past Questions.
3. Can I get these questions in PDF format?
Ans = Yes, you can. Contact us and drop your name and email address in the comment box below.
Do you have any opinion on this? If yes, drop your opinion in the comment box below. We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it.
To get updated information at the right time about JAMB Literature in English Questions, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Do well to share this information with your friends and relatives on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.