ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
JAMB CRK Questions 2024 – In this examination guide, you will get to see past JAMB CRK random repeated questions for free. You will also understand how JAMB sets its Christian Religious Knowledge questions and many other examination details. Continue reading to see them below.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
Randomly Repeated JAMB CRK Questions
Below are some questions candidates over the years see when writing Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) in JAMB.
1. David did not allow AbishaWe to destroy Saul because he
A. believed in the judgment of God
B. wanted to avoid being guilty before the Lord
C. wanted to disarm Saul before killing him
D. wanted to see if Saul would repent eventually.
2. The reward for total obedience to the commandments of God is
B. life and length of days
D. marital possessions
3. Adam named his wife Eve because she was
A. deceived by the serpent
B. the one that misled him
C. the bone of his bones
D. the mother of all living.
4. What was the immediate reaction of Moses when he cast his rod on the ground at Mount Hereby and it became a serpent?
A. He shouted for joy
B. He fled from it
C. He took it by the tail
D. He caught it immediately
5. The consequence of King Solomon’s failure to keep the LORD’S commandment was
A. God’s promise to tear away part of the kingdom
B. the disloyalty of his subjects
C. the rebellion of the vassal states against his rule
D. the loss of God’s favour
6. According to Prophet Isaiah, the creative ability of God is likened to that of a
A. potter and his earthen vessel
B. ruler and his followers
C. master and his servant
D. shepherd and his sheep
More Objective Questions
7. ‘David departed from there and escaped….. and when his brothers and all his father’s house heard it….. In the statement above, where did David escape to?
A. Mizpeh of Moab
B. The land of Judah
C. The cave of Abdullam
D. The wilderness .of Engedi
8. Hiram, King of Tyre, was friendly with King Solomon because he
A. was afraid of war
B. wanted to assist
C. loved the wisdom of Solomon
D. loved David, Solomon’s father
9. ‘Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you… where was Abraham when this command was given
A. Sheckem B. Bethel C. Ur D. Haran
10. The LORD repented of the evil which he intended for His people because Moses
A. burnt the golden calf which the people made
B. broke the tablets out of his hands
C. made the people drink of the water of the burnt calf
D. reminded Him of his promise to Abraham, Isaac and Israel
11. The altar that Gideon built the oak of Ophrah was called
A. The LORD is represent
B. The LORD is strength
C. The LORD is peace
D. The LORD is great
12. The second creation story ends with the institution of
A. the sabbath
B. the Passover
13. The greatest domestic problem King David experienced which almost cost him his kingdom was
A. his adultery with Bathsheba
B. the killing of Uriah
C. the proclamation of Adonijah as king
D. the revolt of Absalom against him
14. The declaration by God that he would make a nation of the son of the slave woman meant that He
A. recognized Ishmael as Abraham’s descendant
B. was not partial towards Isaac and Ishmael
C. did not like the way Ishmael was sent out by Abraham
D. was responsible for sending Ishmael out of Abraham’s house.
15. The chief butler said to Pharaoh, I remember my faults
today …… Faults refer to his
A. sins before he was imprisoned by Pharaoh
B. inability to interpret Pharaoh’s dream
C. inability to identify competent magicians, wise men and interpreters of dreams
D. forgetting the young Hebrew who interpreted his dream correctly while in prison
16. … The earth produced of itself, first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear… The statement above was made by Jesus in the parable of the
B. mustard seed
D. seed growing secretly
17. Peter became frightened as he walked on the sea because
A. he saw a ghost
B. he doubled Jesus
C. of the wind
D. it was dark and cloudly
18. What did the blind man by the roadside near Jericho do on receiving his sight?
A. he jumped for joy and went away
B. he thanked Jesus for healing him
C. He followed Jesus, glorifying God
D. he gave praise to God for making him whole
19. The order of the crucifixion events according to Luke’s Gospel is
A. crucifixion, lots casting for His dress, scoffing and mockery
B. mockery, lots casting for His dress, scoffing and crucifixion
C. lots casting for His dress, mockery scoffing and crucifixion
D. crucifixion, scoffing, mockery and lots casting for His dress
20. The angel told Zachariah that John the Baptist would drink no wine nor strong drink because he would
A be the forerunner of Jesus
B. only eat locusts and wild honey
C. be filled with the Holy Spirit
D. baptize sinners who would come to him
21. What were the two emblems Jesus used during the Last Supper?
A. the bread and the blood of the lamb
B. the bread and the wine
C. The Unleavened bread and the fruit of the vine
D. his blood and his body
22. The condition Peter gave for a person that would replace Judas Iscar lot was that he must be
A. a witness to Jesus ministry
B. full of faith
C. a disciple of John the Baptist
D. a Galilean
23. “They have no wine” Jesus immediate response to the statement above was
A. “Do whatever he tells you”
B. “Fill the jar with water”
C. “…. Draw some out and take it to the steward of tests”
D. “O woman, what have you to do with me ? My hour has not yet come”.
24. The Macedonians who travelled with Paul to Ephesus were
A. Alexander and Gaius
B. Demetrius and Aristarchus
C. Gaius and Aristarchus
D. Demetrius and Alexander
25. “O faithfulness and preserve generation, how long am We to be with you and bear ith you……….” Jesus statement above was addressed to
A. the Jews because of their unbelief
B. His disciples because they could not heal
C. the Pharisee because of their hypocrisy
D. His own people because they did not give Him honour
- How to Create and Update JAMB Profile
- JAMB 2024 Online Registration
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres for Online Registration
- List of JAMB Offices and Location in Nigeria
- JAMB UTME Recommended Textbook
- Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
26. According to the First Epistle of John, to have the son is to have
A. salvation B. the Holy Spirit C. the Father D. life
27. In the explanation of the parable of the weeds, Jesus said that the righteous will
A. live forever in the kingdom of God
B. be set aside from all causes of sin
C. enter into glory with the Son of man
D. shine like the sun in their Father’s kingdom
28. The resolution of the Council at Jerusalem was that the Gentiles should abstain from
A. adultery, greed, strangled meat and divination
B. homosexuality, idolatry, fornication and strangled meat
C. idolatry, unchastity strangled meat and blood
D. circumcision, whoremongering, homosexuality falsehood.
29. ….. And I will say to my Soul, Soul you have ample goods laid up for many years take you to ease, eat, drink, be merry..ed believers not to lie to one another because they
A. were joints heirs with Christ in the kingdom
B. were waiting for the Second Coming of Christ
C. had put off the old nature with its practices
D. had known the truth from the very beginning
More Objective Questions
30. Paul teaches that believers who maintain good conduct before governing authorities shall
A. receive approval
B. enjoy peace
C. be shown hospitality
D. be highly honoured
31. According to Peter, when the chief Shepherd would be manifested, the elders would obtain the
A. unfading crown of glory
B. sceptre of authority
C. house of glory
D. crown with stars
32. Paul boasted about the believers in Corinth for their
A. zeal in prayer
B. offering for the saints
C. maturity in Christ
D. display of spiritual gifts
33. God exalted the name of Jesus above every other name in heaven and on earth because
A. Jesus was born in the likeness of man
B. as the son of God, He counted equality with God a thing to be grasped
C. in humility, he counted others better than Himself
D. He humbled Himself to be born in human form and was obedient to death
34. How did Joshua react to the defeat of the Israelites by the men of Ai?
A. He rent his clothes
B. He fasted all-day
C. He prayed to God
D. He consulted the priest.
35. Hosea declares that the upright walk in the ways of the LORD, but transgressors
A. scorn them
B. reject them
C. stumble in them
D flee from them.
36. After Nebuchadnezzar had destroyed Jerusalem, he took the inhabitants into exile but left behind the
A. poorest people
D. temple guards
37. According to Amos, the type of famine God said he would send upon the people of Israel was
A. that of bread
B. thirst for water
C. not hearing the word of the LORD
D. hunger for baskets of summer fruits.
38. “….The soul those sins shall die. The statement above by
Prophet Ezekiel means that
A. a sinner shall not escape punishment
B. the wages of sin is death
C. God will Judge the soul of a sinner
D. every person is responsible for his own sin
39. The consequence of Hiel’s building of Jericho was that he
A. was killed by Ahab
B. was made a commander in Ahab’s army
C. was highly respected by his tribe
D. lost two of his sons
40. “…. We send you to the people of Isreal, to a nation of rebels.” The statement above was God’s message to
A. Prophet Isaiah
B. Prophet Jeremiah
C. Prophet Amos
D. Prophet Ezekiel
41. Daniel was set up to be thrown to the lions by the
A. counsellors of Nebuchadnezzar
B. adviser of king Xerxes
C. presidents and satraps of Persia
D. lords and nobles of Medes
42. According to Hosea, one of the punishments for the sins of Isreal was that
A. they would not receive divine revelation
B. they would eat but would not be satisfied
C. the LORD would send famine upon the land
D. their women would become barren.
43. Elijah knew of the covetous act of Gehazi because
A. it was reported to him
B. he saw him from afar
C. he went with him in spirit
D. he saw the gifts with him
- JAMB Use of English Questions and Answers
- Physics Questions – Free Download Here
- Chemistry Questions and Answers
- JAMB Government Questions and Answers
- Biology Questions – Free Download Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers
1. Where can I get JAMB CRK Questions?
Ans = it is usually rare to find JAMB questions. Luckily for you, we have it available on our site. Go through this post to see it.
2. Are these the real JAMB expo questions?
Ans = No! There is no such thing as JAMB CRK expo questions. The questions above are randomly repeated Past Questions.
3. Can I get these questions in PDF format?
Ans = Yes, you can. Contact us and drop your name and email address in the comment box below.
Need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB CRK Questions? If yes, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide and also share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.