Jamb Update 2024, See Registration, Exams Date and Latest News
ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE! Hi guys! Are you searching for the latest jamb update 2024? Jamb update on when registration will start? Jamb exams date? Also, Jamb portal? Jamb Past Questions and answers? Oops! I guess there are lots more questions to ask, but not to worry, I gad you
Hi guys! Are you searching for the latest jamb update 2024? Jamb update on when registration will start? Jamb exams date? Also, Jamb portal? Jamb Past Questions and answers? Oops! I guess there are lots more questions to ask, but not to worry, I gad you in mind.
In this post, you will get to know all the latest information on jamb update 2024. So I urge you to read through carefully with proper understanding.
Is Jamb Form Out?
JAMB form for 2024/2025 academic session is out. It has been announced by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
The general public is by this notice informed that they can now proceed and register for JAMB 2024 examination as the form is now available for sale.
Jamb 2024 Registration begins on the 8th of April 2024. However, the Jamb Registration Closing Date is 15th of May 2024.
When is JAMB 2024 Exam Starting?
Jamb Exam Starting Date is 5th of June 2024 and ends on 19th June while the JAMB 2024 mock exam will hold on Friday, 30th April! Don’t forget to BOOKMARK this page.
This information is contained in a statement issued by JAMB’s Head of Public Affairs and Protocols, Dr Fabian Benjamin, on Wednesday, March 24, 2024, in Abuja.
Is NIN Required for JAMB Registration?
Yes. the latest Jamb Update 2024 entails that you need to have your National Identification Number before you can register for JAMB 2024. So while you are waiting for JAMB form to come out, proceed and get your NIN if you haven’t done that.
JAMB examination date has been announced. While waiting to write the exam, you, however, need to prepare and put something in order before the examination. Here are some of the things you need to do below.
– Before you can participate to write the JAMB UTME exam, you need to register for it. To register, see how to get JAMB 2024 registration form here.
– After registration, you need to start preparing for the JAMB UTME examination. Get the JAMB syllabus here so you know which topics to study. The syllabus will help you to prepare effectively.
– You also need to study Past Questions and answers prior to your JAMB exam date so you can get used to and familiarize yourself with the kind of questions that JAMB sets. Download Here the JAMB CBT Practice App here.
JAMB ePIN Selling Points
The selling outlets where you can get JAMB ePIN are:
NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, Stanbic IBTC, STERLING, UNION, and UNITY).
Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions.
2. Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others.
3. Also, give choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines).
4. Make available qualiﬁcation with grades and dates, if not awaiting result.
5. However, upload relevant certiﬁcates, if not awaiting result.
6. O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal.
Hence, NO recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB
7. Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certiﬁcates for DE only.
8. Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
Mock examination (optional)
Examination for UTME (actual examination)
9. Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph).
10. Go on with Biometric enrolment (ten ﬁngers).
11. Review entries and conﬁrm correctness.
12. Also, ensure that you print registration slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
13. Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
14. Also, each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
15. There will be no ofﬂine registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real-time online registration
No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed.
JAMB Subject Combination for Your Course of Study
After you have decided on the course you wish to study in the university, polytechnic or whatever institution of choice, you will need to know the subject combination for that particular as JAMB requires it during registration.
For example, if your choice, of course, is Mechanical Engineering; then your subject combinations are English, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
Furthermore, to see for other courses, check out JAMB Subject combination for all courseshere.
JAMB Syllabus for your Subject Combinations
Remember the course and the subject combinations for that course you selected before during the pre-registration stage, it is now time to get more details on it.
You will need to get the JAMB syllabus for those courses so you can start studying them in preparation for your JAMB exam.
Below is the general information on Jamb Update 2024 for all jambite
All candidates must mandatorily register their proﬁles through text messages as illustrated above before proceeding to buy the ePIN
However, the registration fee is non-refundable
As it is the practice, centers are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any center that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions
Also, All CBT centers have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These ﬁnancial institutions are to be present at the CBT centers for the purpose of collecting all No CBT center staff is also allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration
However, multiple registrations are not Candidates who register more than once will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed
Candidates should note that they are required to be present and take a live photograph which will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed
Take note, Candidates/Ofﬁcials would not be allowed to enter into the examination center with a wristwatch, Phone, and also electronic device, or any pen/biro. Only common pencil is allowed
Those from foreign countries are not exempted from JAMB registration 2024. If you are from a foreign country, kindly follow the instructions below;
Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or it’s equivalent in each of the eight countries
Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to Download Here the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centers as indicated on the website.
In summary, share with us your view on your take on Jamb Update 2024 in the comment section. Also, If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook using our share button below.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.