Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU JUPEB Admission Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is Out. The form cost N15,000.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who did not reach the COOU Cut-off mark and were not eligible to obtain the COOU POST UTME FORM that there is another opportunity.
SEE ALSO: COOU Post UTME Form.
The opportunity is Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) JUPEB Programme.
About COOU JUPEB Programme
JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) is a one year Programme that takes you to second year into your Dream Department.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct entry admissions into CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY and other JUPEB -affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad. SEE List of Universities that Accepts JUPEB.
Through JUPEB, COOU offers Direct Entry Admission into Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Engineering, Political Science, Public Administration, Mass Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration, Agriculture, English, Education, etc.
Interested in COOU JUPEB Form?
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2024 session
Candidates Eligible to Apply
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of five (5) Credits at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least five subjects (inclusive of English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university.
Duration of COOU JUPEB Programme
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
COOU Available JUPEB Combination
N/B: Candidates are to note that the under-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria including CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY
- Option/ Field Subject Combination
- History/Literature/Chriatain Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Arts Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/ Igbo/C.R.S (HICRS)
- History/ Igbo/French (HIF)
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- government/Economics/Geography (GEG)
- Social Sciences Literature/Economics/Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christain Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/ Government/ CRS (BGCRS)
- Business Studies/ Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Management Sciences Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/ Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Sciences Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
How to Apply for COOU JUPEB Admission
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; The invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit coou.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB portal from the portal dropdown
- Click on generate application invoice
- Input your phone no. and submit to generate invoice
- Make payment in any bank
- After payment, return to the portal
- vii. Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill the form and attach your passport
- viii. Recent color passport photograph
- Submit and print your slip
- Proceed to COOU JUPEB office Igbariam campus with your slip for processing.
Deadline to Apply
Not specified Yet
Please note the following:
- Applicants into 2024/2025 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2024 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
If you have questions or enquiries, please call: +137741403, +137373569, +133733883 or ask us using the comment box below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.