University of Benin, UNIBEN JUPEB Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is out. Deadline to apply is now 17th September 2024. The form cost a total of N15,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Where are the candidates who want to gain admission directly into 200 level without writing JAMB. We are pleased to inform you that UNIBEN is calling you guys.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2024/2025 Session.
ALTERNATIVE TO JAMB:You can also gain 200 level admission into any university of your choice USING IJMB. Call: +133599337 or +198284832. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
About UNIBEN JUPEB Programme.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are broken into four courses labeled 001, 002, 003 & 004 with each candidate taking six courses per semester making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme. In addition, candidates will also take at least two general studies courses (one per semester). Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E & F). The general studies to be chosen by each candidate will be based on general courses relevant to the field of study.
For admission into the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by departments and faculties of choice.
Admission Requirements for UNIBEN JUPEB Programmes.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUBEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
Subject Combination Available for UNIBEN JUPEB Programme.
All the combinations shown in the table below meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, and UNIPORT etc.
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies History/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies Economics/Government/Literature in English
|All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
|Economics/Government/Mathematics Mathematics/Geography/Economics Economics/Business Studies//Government Accounting/Economics/Government Economics/Government/Geography CRS/Economics/Government
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UNIYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme.
MODE OF STUDY: Face to face contact at the University of Benin or other designated venues. Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Cost of UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form
The form is sold at fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges. (The fee excludes other charges for Past Questions and Portal Services of N2000.00) with an ATM-Enabled Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
How To Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Admission.
The procedure for application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on JUPEB Pre-Degree Studies 2024/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
Deadline to Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form.
Application website closes by Midnight on Sunday 1st September 2024. (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than 1st September 2024). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit
for the examination.
UNIBEN JUPEB ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
Entrance examination date is 21st of September, 2024
Time: 9.00 am
Venue: Ugbowo campus of the University.
If you have any question, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will reply you as soon as we can.
Do you love the content you just read and think it will be useful to your friends? Then please share this page with your friends via: