ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– UNIBEN Direct Entry Past Questions –
UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY Past Questions and answers are now available for aspiring University of Benin candidates! If you are currently searching the internet for UNIBEN Direct Entry Past Questions, then search no more! The direct entry Past Questions and answers are now available for Download Here.
This is to inform all aspirants of the University of Benin who will participate in the upcoming direct entry screening exercise that we have the Past Questions and answers PDF.
UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY Past Questions Benefits
Meanwhile, a lot of people apply to study at the University of Benin but only a few are offered admission. Meaning there is only a few admission slots available each year.
Therefore, in order to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to score high. Hence, you need to start preparing for UNIBEN Direct entry screening. In like manner, you need to use UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions and answers.
However, why this seems difficult in some way, you can still crack the nut by brazing prepared with past screening exam materials. Follow the instructions in this article to Download Here yours now.
Additional Benefits of UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions
Check some benefits below:
1. It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
2. Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
3. Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
4. In like manner, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
5. Likewise, it equips you beforehand.
6. Similarly, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Remember: Furthermore, your admission into the university is not guaranteed by only your scoring high in JAMB alone. Therefore, you also need to show them that you can score high in the screening exercise as well.
An Overview of UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions
keep these in mind:
UNIBEN IS COMPETITIVE:
Because many students crave to be admitted into UNIBEN, only a few admission spaces or slots of about 6,000 to 9,000 are available out of 75000 people that apply for it. This makes UNIBEN very competitive and difficult.
Hence, to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to start preparing for the UNIBEN Direct entry screening exercise right now with our questions. You can do that by studying their Past Questions to see how the questions look like and the kind of question they will ask.
DIRECT ENTRY EXAMINATION IS NOT SO EASY AS YOU THINK:
Therefore, one thing most candidates fail to take into cognizance is the fact that Direct entry examinations are a tough nut to crack and hence, you need to be fully prepared by getting acquainted with the relevant details.
Most of these questions in the Past Questions sometimes do repeat themselves in subsequent years, we are 100% certain about this. In UNIBEN, admission is strictly based on merit and you are expected to have a better score compared to the JAMB exercise.
We have compiled the Past Questions for all subjects and as you place orders, each will be Download Hereed and sent to you. It’s also possible to print the Past Questions but the only demerit of having hard copy material is that you won’t carry it everywhere.
However, we have all UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions and Answers in hard copies too if you need it paper-typed and we will make it available on request only.
Hard Copy Achievable
Nevertheless, spending a little amount to obtain accurate Past Questions and answers PDF, then print it out in hard copy if needed can go a long way to help you gain your admission.
Hence, hard copies aid easy access too in situations of power shortage. some students find hard copy materials easy to read as the continuous staring at the phone or system screen can cause damage to the eyes.
Key Features of UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions
UNIBEN Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years in order to enable students who are going to participate in the Direct entry examination to gain admission after successful completion of their exams.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the start of the Direct entry examinations and we have been able to gather UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions, which will help prospective students gain admission.
Once you purchase our direct entry Past Questions, we will follow you up with tips and an essential guide pertaining to how you’ll get admission into UNIBEN with ease.
About UNIBEN Direct entry Past Question
Nevertheless, the Direct entry Past Questions and answers are the questions that have been set over the years.
Hence, they contain a lot of information about how each school sets their questions, the number of questions set, the type of questions as well as the allotted time to answer the questions.
However, we have been able to gather UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions in order to help prospective students in the university.
➛ How to Pass any University Entrance Examination with Success
➛ JAMB Admission Pattern for 2024 Academic Session
Some Departments Available at UNIBEN
These are their departments below
These departments consist of the following:
Business Administration and Management
Fishery and Aquaculture
Food Science and Technology
health and sex education
Science Lab Technology
Urban and Regional Planning
Hence, the exam Past Questions will help you think fast and beyond your capacity. As a result, you won’t feel intimidated by any technical question because you were already prepared for it.
Note schools test candidates with JAMB Past Questions of the subjects they wrote in JAMB for the course they wish to study. If that is the case, you will need to get JAMB CBT Mobile App or the JAMB CBT Computer Software
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Examination Format
Therefore, UNIBEN usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
Hence, the format for the UNIBEN Direct entry exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Direct entry Score = 100 Marks
Therefore, UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
1. English Language – 50 questions
2. Mathematics – 50 questions
3. General Paper– 50 questions
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
Take note of these examples below:
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
6. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
7. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
8. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
9. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French? (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
10. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
Hence, the cost of the newly updated UNIBEN Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers is two thousand naira (2,000) only for the subject’s combination.
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
See the Payment Detail:
Account Name: TMLT PRO Services
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account No.: 1022564031
Payment procedure for the UNIBEN Direct entry Past Questions
1. Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
2. After payment, the candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY + COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +182284439.
1. Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
2. School e.g: UNIZIK
3. Faculty or Course E.g: AGRICULTURE
4. Email Address or Whatsapp Number
Therefore, the PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email address once payment is confirmed. You can reach out to our customer care service before placing an order.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of UNN.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
RELATED Past Questions!!!
➛ CRUTECH Direct Entry Past Questions Online
➛ Get BSUM Direct Entry Past Questions Online
➛ Download Here BASUG Direct Entry Past Questions Online
➛ FUTMINNA Direct Entry Past Questions Online
➛ How to Download Here FULAFIA Direct Entry Past Questions Online
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE