ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– BSUM Portal –
Students may now use the BSUM portal thanks to the Benue State University administration. This portal also allows students to get information without having to directly visit the Benue State University in Makurdi.
Benue State University, Makurdi
Benue State University is a state-owned university in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. And it was founded in 1992 and served 306 students with 149 faculties.
In 2006, student enrollment was over 19,000 served by 7 faculties, 23 departments.
Also, the university offers undergraduate and graduate programs with a catalogue of over 58 graduate programs across 9 colleges/faculties.
The state government established the university to augment the specialised academic offerings of the University of Agriculture.
Additionally, it is accredited by the National Universities Commission. The current Vice-chancellor of Benue State University is Professor Msugh Moses Kembe who took over from Professor Charity Angya on November 5, 2015.
BSUM Portal Login
You can visit and access the BSUM Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Also, Login Here
BSUM Post UTME Screening Form for 2024
The management of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) is now selling application forms for its post UTME screening exercise for the 2024 academic session.
Thus, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi.
BSUM Post UTME Eligibility
All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2024 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to take part.
Also, candidates must get 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
Note: they may consider all candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
Also, candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply for BSUM Post UTME on BSUM Portal
1. Candidates are required to Visit Here
2. Also, go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
3. Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
4. Furthermore, once your details have been verified, click on the proceed link to continue to the payments platform.
But, before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform. And take it to the bank.
On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate a Payment Receipt for you.
BSUM Online Payments Using MASTERCARD, VISA and Verve Cards
Click on the “Pay Online” button. You will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select your card type. And then enter the requested information to make Payment.
Furthermore, once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
For BSUM Payment at ATM Terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
1. Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
2. Furthermore, select pay bills
3. Also, fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
4. Fill in 04255101when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
5. Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
➢ University of Ilorin Portal
➢ Nekede Portal
➢ FUOYE Screening Portal
For BSUM Payment Using Quick teller from the Internet
Visit the Quick teller website www.quickteller.com/bsum. However, applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transactions.
1. Enter your Registration number.
2. Also, enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
3. Furthermore, follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
4. Print out the payment confirmation slip
5. Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Registration Process for BSUM Post UTME on BSUM Portal
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website Here. They are to select “Post Utme/De link” under the “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website.
Furthermore, once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
1. Enter your UTME Registration number and click the “Verify” button to verify your details.
2. Click on the “proceed” link to log in to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
3. Also, click on the “My Bio Data” link to complete your BioData.
4. Additionally, click on the “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
Certificate of State Origin.
JAMB Result slip.
Again, click on the “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies. Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on the day of Post UTME.
Also, candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.