ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA Higher National Diploma (HND) admission application form is now available and on sale for the 2024/2025 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA), one of the leading higher institutions of learning in Nigeria pioneering a lot of research in the area of food and livestock production.
It is accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC. FECA invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2024/2025 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored the minimum JAMB score in the 2024 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third, or fourth choice but are willing to change to FECA.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB are acceptable.
‣ UNILAG Post UTME Past Question 2024 & Answers PDF Download Here
‣ UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2024/2025 Session
FECA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates are required to:
1) Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/for information
2) Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
3) Print out a copy.
Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2024/2025.
Admission Requirements & Duration
- Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
- NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Full-time HND Programmes will run for 2 years.
Screening Schedule (2024/2025 Admissions Exercise)
Federal College of Agriculture Akure Post-UTME Computer Based Test for the 2024/2025 session will come up on Monday, March 15, 2024.
Candidates are to print their examination slip from March 1, 2024, by logging in to their application portal.
ALSO, NOTE THAT:
1) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of the CBT Practice Module should visit https://elearning.fecaakure.edu.ng/.
2) The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
3) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches, or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
4) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website feca.edu.ng
Deadline: Not Specified.
‣ TASUED Post UTME / DE 2024/2025 Screening Form, Eligibility and Deadline
‣ FCE Okene Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session Application Process
‣ YABATECH Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session Screening Application Update
‣ UNIOSUN Post UTME 2024/2025 Screening Form, Eligibility and Deadline
‣ Igbinedion University Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Post UTME/DE Screening Update
‣ AAU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session Screening & Closing Date
‣ UNIABUJA Post UTME 2024/2025 Screening Form, Eligibility and Deadline
‣ UNIUYO Post UTME 2024/2025 Screening Form, Eligibility and Deadline Update
‣ Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME / HND Result 2024/2025 Academic Session
‣ IMT Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session Screening Update
‣ PTI Effurun Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session Screening Application Update
Federal College of Agriculture Accredited Courses
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Assistance inion Technology
- Computer Science
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticulture Technology
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time on this topic, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.