ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
The date for the commencement of the first semester, 2024/2025 academic session examination for ND and HND students of The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Ogun State, has been announced. See more details below.
The management of The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Ogun State, has announced the dates for the commencement of the First Semester, 2024/2025 academic session Examination for both ND and HND students.
Gateway (ICT) Poly Exam Commencement Date
The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, the first-semester examination will commence on April 19th, 2024.
However, All ND I/ND I/HND We students are advised to register for their appropriate courses and print out the Exam Docket before the commencement of the examination.
You are hereby advised to read and prepare well for the oncoming examination during the one-week grace.
About Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade (GATEWAYPOLY)
Gateway Polytechnic is a State-Government-owned tertiary institution located at, Saapade, Ogun State, Nigeria.
It currently has two faculties which are: School of Science and Technology and Management and Liberal Studies.
These two faculties are further divided into various departments. Currently, Gateway Polytechnic has fifteen departments.
The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade was formally commissioned by His Excellency, Governor of Ogun State on 22nd June 2006.
The Polytechnic formally turned out its first 2 sets of ND graduates at its 1st Convocation Ceremony held on 5th July 2010.
Currently, the total student population stands at 1,507 while the staff strength is 129.
More About Gateway ICT Polytechnic
Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade, a fully-fledged government-owned tertiary institution in Remo Zone.
It has received some notable awards over the years which are; Best Instructor Award of CISCO 2008, Best Student Award of CISCO in Africa 2009.
Also, Best Communicating Academy Award 2009, Best Success Story Award CISCO 2009, Best Communicating Academy Award 2010, Best Local Academy Award CISCO 2010.
- List of Polytechnics that Accept 140 Cut-Off Marks in Nigeria
- KENPOLY HND Admission Form 2024/2025 Session Application Process
- Maurid Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Resumption Date to Complete 2024/2025 Session
- Maurid Poly HND & Degree Admission Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- HAFEDPOLY Resumption Date to Continue 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Maurid Polytechnic Admission List 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Offa IJMB Admission List 2024/2025 Academic Session Update
List of Gateway Polytechnic Saapade Courses
Below are the list of courses offered in Gateway Poly. They include;
Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Estate Management
- Mass Communication
General Entry Requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes
- SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least five credits obtained at not more than two sittings, which must include English, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in the current JAMB brochure.
General Entry Requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes
- SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
2. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
4. At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time on Gateway (ICT) Poly Exam Date, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.