ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Are you searching for OOU matriculation date for the 2024/2025 academic session? Also, if you are interested in the OOU matriculation date for all the newly admitted students of Olabisi Onabanjo University then you are in the right place.
This post contains details on the date for OOU matriculation.
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has approved a new date for the 2024/2025 academic session Matriculation Ceremony for fresh students.
OOU Matriculation Ceremony
The 2024/2025 Matriculation Ceremony for all Fresh Students has been scheduled for Friday, 30th July 2024.
However, in view of the COVID-19 Pandemic and the need to observe all protocols.
Also, a specific number of Freshmen have been allocated to represent each Faculty PHYSICALLY (inside the Hall) at the Ceremony while all other Freshmen will attend/monitor the proceedings ONLINE.
The approved number of freshmen to be allowed into the hall is attached for your attention.
In view of the above, all Faculty Officers are expected to collect Academic Gowns for their Fresh Students from the Directorate of Students’ Affairs from Monday, 26th July 2024.
- OOU Post UTME Online Screening 2024/2025 Academic Session
- OOU Post UTME DE Admission Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University Portal www.portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/ Latest Update
- OOU Admission Screening Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- List of OOU Courses and Programmes Requirement 2024
- OOU Post UTME Past Questions 2024 & Answers PDF Download Here
- ANSU Student Portal www.coou.edu.ng 2024 Check Application Update
- OOU Portal www.portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng 2024 Check Application Update
More Details about OOU Matriculation Ceremony Date
To this end, each Fresh Student is expected to make online payment of the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1, 000.00) and obtain a Receipt for the collection of the Academic Gown at their various Colleges/Faculties
However, only freshers who are robed and with appropriate face masks will be allowed into the venue of the Ceremony.
All other fresh students who are unable to enter the Matriculation Hall can monitor the proceedings online via the University’s YouTube Channel, Facebook, and other media to be announced
After the Matriculation Ceremony, each Faculty shall be required to return the following to the Directorate of Students Affairs on or before Monday, 2nd August 2024:
- All the Academic Gowns collected
- Comprehensive list of students who collected the Academic Gowns
- Original copies of the Receipts as evidence of payment made by the students
Hence, we are going to update this page with the official date for OOU matriculation after it has been announced by the management of Olabisi Onabanjo University. Please BOOKMARK this page.
Finally, we believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.