ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
The management of Babcock University has released the procedure for the printing of admission letters & acceptance fee payments for 2024/2025 newly admitted students. Continue reading to see more details below.
Following the release of Babcock University Admission List for the 2024/2025 academic session, authorities of the institution released the admission letter printing procedure and acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted candidates.
See Also: Babcock University School Fees
Babcock University Admission Letter Printing
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
Babcock University Acceptance Fee
A. All candidates offered provisional admission (excluding LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only, (N150,000.00) which is part of the school fees using your APPLICATION ID as a reference on E-transact payment platform.
Present your Application ID (5 digits) at any COMMERCIAL BANKS on the E-transact payment platform.
B. NEW STUDENTS’ ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION, AND REGISTRATION: THE RESUMPTION DATE SHALL BE COMMUNICATED TO YOU.
However, upon resumption; Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University during the registration period with the following documents:
- Four (4) copies of 2024 original UTME/JAMB result slips; or Direct Entry JAMB registration slip.
- Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
- Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
- Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
- Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
C. Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
D. Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
- HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION: New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
Male Category: Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor
Female Category: Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
- Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of Fifteen (15) by December 31, 2024, may not be considered for admission.
- Babcock University reserves the right to withdraw any admission offer if:
- It is discovered at any time a candidate does not possess any of the entry qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained.
- This provisional Admission offer DOES NOT meet the criteria as shall be stipulated by JAMB on 2024/2025 Admission Policy.
- However, the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit stated above together with any other school fees already paid shall be subject to REFUND only on account of 4. (b) above.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Babcock University 2024, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.