ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is now selling PINs to apply for admission into the Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 3-year full-time courses into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria.
NABTEB Common Entrance Exam – Courses Available
A. Engineering Trades [NTC]
- Agric Equip. & Impl. Mech. Works
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics Works
- Automobile Electrical Works
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance Works
- Fabrication and Welding
- Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice
- Electronics Works
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning Works
- Vehicle Body and Building
- Light Vehicle Body Repair Works
- Instrument Mechanics Works
- Appliance Maintenance and Repairs
- Foundry Craft Practice
- Computer Craft Studies
- Animal Husbandry
- Photographic Practice
B. Construction Trades [NTC]
- Bricklaying / Blocklaying and Concreting
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Machine Woodworking
- Painting and Decorating
- Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting
- Draughtsmanship Craft Practice.
C. Miscellaneous Trades [NTC]
- Men’s Garment Making
- Ladies Garment Making
- Catering Craft Practice
- Leather Trades
- Printing Craft Practice
- Textile Trades
- Graphic Arts
D. Business Trades [NBC]
- Secretarial Studies
Brief about NABTEB
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board were established in 1992 to domesticate craft level examinations which were hitherto conducted by City & Guilds, Pittman’s, and Royal Society of Arts all of UK in accordance with the provisions of the National Policy on Education.
Its establishment was the climax of an evolutionary process that spanned 15 years from 1977 to 1992 and in which FOUR Government Panels at different times were set up to review the place and structure of public examinations in our educational system.
NABTEB is a vision-led, mission-driven public institution with a vision:
Be a Globally Recognized Assessment and Certification Body Preparing Candidates for the World of Work and Academic/Professional Excellence.
Requirements for Admission
- A minimum of Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSSC) or equivalent, eg S.75.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or GCE (0/L).
- Teachers’ Certificate Grade II (TCII)
- Candidates with higher qualifications but who have an interest in Technical Education may also apply.
How to Apply for NABTEB Common Entrance Exam
Registration PINs are available upon cash payment of N 1,000 00 (One Thousand Naira Only) at Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges State Ministries of Education, State Science and Technical Schools’ Board, NABTEB Zonal Offices and NABTEB State Offices nationwide.
MODE OF EXAMINATION:
The examination shall be in two parts:
- Paper I – Vocational Aptitude Test
- Paper II – Vocational Preference Survey
NABTEB Entrance Examination 2024 Exam Date
The entrance examination date is for admission into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria through NABTEB is Wednesday, September 9, 2024.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NABTEB 2024, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.