ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Oko Portal: The federal polytechnic, Oko has a long historical background dated back to 1979. It was established as the College of Arts and Science in 1979 by the Anambra state government and later upgraded in 1980 as the College of Arts, Science, and Technology.
It became a federal government polytechnic in 1993 with its current name. Read through this article carefully for its latest portal updates.
The polytechnic is situated within Oko town in Orumba North Local Government of Anambra State. The kernel of what eventually became the polytechnic was the brainchild of the Oko Progressive Union (OPU) greatly catalyzed by the patronage, resourcefulness, and result-oriented leadership of its pioneer chairman, a former Executive Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Alex Ekwueme.
- How to Apply For OKO Poly Post UTME Screening
- Oko Admission and Eligibility and Requirements
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Student Portal
- How to Register Courses on Oko Student Portal
- How to Check Results on Oko Portal
- List of Courses and Departments In Oko Poly
At inception in 1979, the institution was approved by the Anambra State Government as a College of Arts and Science designed to prepare candidates for the General Certificate in Education (GCE) examination at both the ordinary and advanced levels.
The institution is strategically located and surrounded by several centers of industries, commerce, and diverse local crafts such as Awka (well-known for blacksmith/ironworks) Nnewi (Industry and Technological products), and Onitsha and Aba (reputed for Commerce and industries). It has three campuses.
- The main campus at Oko occupies a total land area of 89 hectares.
- Ufuma campus: This occupies a total land area of 52 hectares
- Atani campus: This occupies a total land area of 40 hectares.
Oko Admission and Eligibility and Requirements
- All candidates who chose the college as their choice and had scored a minimum of 120 cut-off marks and above in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME are eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
- In addition, candidates must have at least five (5) O-level credit passes in NECO, WEAC, GCE O level or its equivalent. All credit passes must be relevant subject to the chosen curse of study.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Student Portal
You can visit and Access the Federal Poly Oko Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- Federal Poly Oko Student Portal: http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Federal Poly Oko Admission Status: http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Federal Poly Main Website: http://federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
How to Apply For OKO Poly Post UTME Screening
- All eligible candidates are required to generate an invoice from any Cyber cafe by visiting www.portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx
- Next, with the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks via Microfinance, FCMB, or any other bank that partners with fedpolyoko school or through the use of the Remitta platform, and then make a payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. Please note that a Payment receipt will be issued to you.
- After which, go back to any cybercafé to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
1. Your Jamb Result
2. Your O’Level Result
3. Your Passport Photograph
4. Your Local Government Identification Letter
5. Your First School Leaving Certificate
6. Your Birth Certificate
7. Your Testimonial (Primary Or Secondary)
- Once you are done completing the third step, you are advised to carefully check your information before clicking the Submit button. Once you are done, Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
How to Register Courses on Oko Student Portal
You may carry out your course registration online via the polytechnic portal. Please begin by finding out the courses to register and ensure you put your academic strength into consideration. Here are steps to do so;
- Log on to the institution website, http://www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on the school portal
- Login with your details
- Navigate to the course registration tab
- Select the session
- Register each course and verify them all before you submit.
- Print evidence of course registration
How to Check Results on Oko Portal
Checking academic results is a lot easier at the federal polytechnic, Oko. Once the results are released and uploaded online, you can log on to the institution’s online results portal. Here are steps to check the results;
- Log on to the institution online results portal, http://www.federalpolyokoexams.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on check results
- Login with your details
- Select the session and semester and click on submit.
List of Courses and Departments In Oko Poly
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
We believe this information on Oko Portal www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng 2024 Latest Portal Updates is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing it on social media for them to see.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.