ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
UNILORIN Undergraduate Portal: Unilorin prides itself on having over fifteen faculties as well as a college of Health Science with departments in related fields of higher learning for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees.
UNILORIN Undergraduate Portal was created for students to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease, read through this article carefully for UNILORIN’s latest portal application updates.
Unilorin offers a wide variety of accepted programs and courses accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and other national, and international accreditation bodies. Are you among those who want to further their academic career in this institution?
- UNILORIN Student Portal
- History of University of Ilorin
- How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
- How to Create UNILORIN Profile
- UNILORIN Course Registration
UNIlorin has one of the largest landmasses in the country occupying approximately 5000 hectares of land; having numerous infrastructures put in place to accommodate and train thousands of students.
UNILORIN Student Portal
The official student portal of the University of Ilorin is uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng. The management of the University of Ilorin has enabled the student portal accessed by all.
The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to Create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC
History of University of Ilorin
The University of Ilorin is a Federal Government (public school) tertiary institution established and located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State, Nigeria.
UNIlorin was established in 1975 following a decree of the Federal Military Government, and since thence, the University of Ilorin has been a center of higher academic learning for several years.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
- Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on the JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
How to Create UNILORIN Profile
Creating a profile is a task performed by new students who just gained admission into the school and it’s the first thing to do. To create a profile follow the procedure below:
- Step 1: it is important that your admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Step 2: Once that is cleared and you’ve accepted the admission, visit the UniIlorin Website; scroll to Portals, click on Undergraduate.
- Step 3: select the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal page.
- Step 4: Once the page is opened, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your initial password, then click the login button.
- Step 5: Select the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Step 6: After you have read the Declaration Form and accepted the admission offer, you are to pay N20,000 as an acceptance fee within the time range of 2 weeks.
UNILORIN Course Registration
Every student both old and new is expected to register for the courses they will be having for the semester. This process is done at the beginning of every semester.
The new students, after completing the above steps, are required to visit and interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses you need to register for your chosen Program. Once you are through, then you can do the following:
- Step 1: Log in to your Portal and carefully update your bio-data on the university website.
- Step 2: You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password. The password recovery is available online in case you forget your password.
- Step 3: Also, be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- Step 4: Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your course registration as guided by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. Once you are through, click submit and wait for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Step 5: Once the procedure is completed, print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before proceeding to make payment of outstanding charges (Faculty and Departmental) – pay the charges using your bank ATM Card.
We believe this information on UNILORIN Undergraduate Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng 2024 is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing it on social media for them to see.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.