ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Anambra State College of Health Technology (ASCOHT) has released its entrance examination schedule (date, time, and venue) and exam requirements for the 2024/2025 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of the Anambra State College of Health Technology (ASCOHT), Obosi, has announced the entrance examination date for all the candidates that pick up the 202o/2024 academic session supplementary admission forms.
- Gombe State College of Health Tech Admission Form 2024/2025 Session Update
- School of Health Tech Minna Admission List 2024/2025 Session Checking Portal
- School of Health Technology Minna Admission List 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Kwara College of Health Tech Admission Form 2024/2025 Session Update
- Kwara College of Health Tech Entrance Exam Schedule 2024/2025 Session Update
- Kwara College of Health Tech Resumption Date 2024 Academic Session
- Kwara College of Health Tech School Fees 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Kwara College of Health Tech Admission List 2024/2025 Session 1st Batch
- Kwara College of Health Tech Interview Schedule & Requirements 2024/2025 Session
- School of Health Tech Minna Admission Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
What to Know About Anambra State College of Health Technology
The College was established in 1992 after the creation of the New Anambra State in 1991 and was established by the act of the Anambra State House of Assembly in 2001: to train the needed middle-level manpower in the Health Sector.
The college started with two (2) departments namely Community Health and Environmental Health, but currently boosted to seven (7) departments: Community Health, Environmental Health, Medical Imaging Technology, Health Information Management, Pharmacy Technician, and Public Health Nursing.
Through the gracious approval from the Government of Anambra State, all the Departments are currently enjoying accreditation by their professional bodies.
The college through the gracious approval of the fund, waiver for the recruitment of Critical Staff, Construction of first Board Members by His Excellency, Chief (Dr) Willie Obiano (Akpokuedike Global), facilitated by the Honorable Commissioner for Health –
Dr. Joe Akabuike, Member of the Governing Council of the College obtained her first National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accreditation in 2015 in three (3) Departments: Environmental Health, Medical Imaging, and Health Information Management.
Our infrastructure, through the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) and assistance by the State Government, Ministry of Health, the new College Administration the college has completed the construction of Standard Canteen.
Completed the rehabilitation of the one existing bore-hole which is non-functional, procurement and installation of standard Ultra-sound machine, Static X-ray machine, and the accessories for the Medical Imaging Department, procurement and installation of thirty (30) sets of computers, projectors, and accessories.
computerized the card room in the College Clinic for the Health Information Management Department, installation and subscription for books/journals for the E-Library housing thirty (30) computers, procurement and installation of 25 computers for the College Laboratory.
Construction of Standard Demonstration Ground, procurement and installation of laboratory equipment and accessories for Environmental Health Departments, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Community Health, Pharmacy.
Technicians Departments, construction of new environmental friendly seats, entrepreneurship unit and Drawing room for Environmental Health Departments, renovation of the Administrative Block, and furnishing of offices of Staff of the College, renovation of College Demonstration Clinic, renovation of the dilapidated female hostel, putting of doors and alumaco windows with a net.
Replacement of dilapidated wooden doors to metal. Introduction of Admission Criteria based on merit, Local Government Spread and Academically disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Anambra State.
It is worthy to report that the college laboratories are well equipped. As you would expect a pre-condition for getting the full benefits of this investment in technology is a guaranteed power supply.
- 10 Best Veterinary Colleges in the U.S. 2024 Update
- College Application Essay Examples With 500 Words for Students
- College Application Essay Examples 2024 Updates
- List of College Scholarships in the Philippines 2024/2025 Students Updates
- Verify NYSC Senate List 2024 for all Nigerian Universities and Colleges
- Best Free Websites to Watch College Football Online 2024 Check Update
- Scholarships for Senior Citizens Returning to College 2024 Updates
- Sc. Geology Course Updates on Eligibility, Syllabus and College Details
- Sc. Information Technology See Colleges, Syllabus, & Eligibility Update
- Bachelor of Arts Economics 2024 Syllabus, Eligibility & Colleges Update
Core Values of the Anambra State College of Health Technology
- To realize the stated Vision and Mission, the College aspires to nurture values that are vital to its mandate. In respect of this, the Core Values include
- Professionalism: The College community respects and adheres to the standard of professional performance, practice and behavior, and shall then nurture responsible professionalism, promote mentorship, maintain ethical behavior and etiquette.
- Excellence: We value intellectual freedom, curiosity and engagement, and intellectual integrity in all endeavors and are committed to outstanding achievements, merit, and virtue, and continually surpassing standards to achieve and maintain quality.
- Knowledge: The ability to instill in our College community a thirst to continually study, observe and investigate for facts, ideas that can improve the health of man and as well create a love for learning.
- Integrity: In its interactions, the college shall be guided by the virtues of truth, moral wholeness, accountability, and tolerance.
- Leadership: The College shall provide leadership in setting national health agenda.
- Innovation: We encourage individual initiative, creativity, and talent. We are also eager to explore new issues and practices and integrate them into our academic vision.
- Research: The College shall initiate and sustain relevant, creative, and innovative research for the benefit of mankind.
ASCOHT Entrance Examination
The entrance exam for those that purchased supplementary forms for the following courses:
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Pharmacy Technicians (PHARM TECH)
- Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT)
- Environmental Health Technicians (EVT)
has been fixed for Monday 30th November 2024.
Time: 8 am
Mode of Exam: CBT
You are to attend the Examination and interview with the following items;
- O’level result
- Birth certificate
- Local govt identification letter
- #3000 for scratch card
- Face mask
N.B: Dress properly! For the ladies, no trousers and spaghettWe hands cloth will be allowed into the examination hall.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ASCOHT Examination 2024, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.