ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
IMSU Portal: Imo State University (IMSU) is an institution with the primary goals and focus on the continuous provision of a quality learning environment. And it aims at producing highly intellectual graduates with reputable character
In order to serve the students and masses well, it has a portal where people and students of the school can obtain easy and fast information about the University.
Also, it provides vital information about the University. In this article, you shall learn about the IMSU portal and other relevant information.
The Imo State University (IMSU)
The Imo State University (IMSU) in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria was established in 1981. And it was through law No. 4 passed by the Imo State House of Assembly. Also, the university admitted the first intake of 392 pioneer students on 23 October 1981.
Additionally, after the creation of Abia State in 1991, the Uturu campus of the university became the Abia State University. IMSU is a fully functional university. Most of her programs have obtained full accreditation from the National Universities Commission of Nigeria.
IMSU at Owerri was temporarily accommodated within the campus of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education from May to December 1992. Also, the University later moved to its own premises of four buildings within the Federal University of Technology Owerri, at the Lake Nwaebere Campus.
IMSU Portal for Registration Guidelines and Procedure for New/Returning Regular students.
Follow the steps below to log on to IMSU Portal for New Students Online Account Verification:
- Visit the University official website – imsu.edu.ng
- Then Click on “Check Admission Status” to confirm your admission
- Furthermore, enter your JAMB REG NO and click on Submit button to view your admission status
- Also, click on the link ‘Portal’ on the home page
- Additionally, click on “Verify Account” to generate portal login details.
- Plus, get account details with the JAMB Registration number as the default username and password.
- Also, enter your e-mail address and submit – (Personal functional e-mail)
- Then log in with your username and password.
- Furthermore, click on “change password” to change your password.
IMSU Portal for Profile Details
- Click on fill profile details.
- Furthermore, enter the required information on the field.
- Also, click on Submit button to complete your profile details.
- Print out the Profile Acknowledgement Slip.
IMSU Portal for Acceptance Fee Payment
- Click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay using your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Also, print your invoice and proceed to any bank for payment OR simply pay with your ATM Card online
- Additionally, after successful payment in the bank, return to the portal imsu.edu.ng and login with your account details to print IMSU Admission Letter
NOTE: All admitted Direct Entry Students are required to inform their institution to forward their Academic Transcript to the Registrar, Imo State University, P.M.B 2000
Ancillary/School Fees Payment
- Click on “Generate fees invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank for payment OR simply pay with your ATM Card online
- Additionally, after successful payment in the bank, return to the portal imsu.edu.ng and login with your account details to print the IMSU school fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- Click on “Register courses” to register your courses online
- Also, select the required ‘session’ and ‘Semester’
- Furthermore, click on Register to select the approved courses for your department and level.
- Additionally, click on Register Button to register the selected courses and print Course Registration Slip.
IMSU Portal for Results Checking
- Click on the View Results menu.
- Also, select the required ‘Session’ and ‘Semester’.
- Print the Online Semester Result Slip.
Completion of Registration
- Students are once more reminded that payment of Ancillary/school fees is compulsory and this payment will give students access to;
- Obtaining Matriculation Number automatically
- Online Course Registration
- Write Semester Examination
- Online Semester Result checking
- Campus Wi-Fi
- For students having issues with the above online payment process should contact IMSU ICT specifying the issue and challenges you might be having.
IMSU Portal for Returning Students Online Account Verification
- Visit the University official website – www.imsu.edu.ng
- Also, click on the link ‘Portal’ on the home page
- Then click on “Verify Account” to generate portal login details.
- Additionally, enter your REG NO/MATRIC Number and click on Submit button to view your admission status
- Also, get account details with the REG NO/MATRIC NUMBER as the default username and password.
- Plus, enter your e-mail address (Personal functional e-mail)
- Log in with your username and password
- Furthermore, click on “change password” to change your password
Unified Biometric Id-Card
- Click on “Generate ID-CARD invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Also, visit IMSU Students Affairs Office for Clearance
- Furthermore, complete the Students Affairs Clearance form
- Additionally, proceed to any FCMB branch within Owerri with your payment invoice.
- Also, return to Students affairs for capturing and submission of your Clearance form.
- Await for the collection of your as stated
Definitely, you have a lot of information to access the IMSU portal and learn more about the school. Thus, you now can learn more about IMSU. Also, as a student of Imo State University, you can access the school information form wherever you are.
However, please ensure you visit IMSU Portal to get whatever detail you need about the school. Also, ensure you share with friends.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.