ADS! Download Here JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Scholarship Aid Initiative has released her examination guide to aid applicants on the forthcoming online examination slated for June. The instruction guide was accompanied by warnings and any student found breaching the rules would be penalized as the organization has zero-tolerance for cheating.
Scholarship for Undergraduate
Every child has the potential to bring something unique and special to the world. This potential most often comes to full recognition through a platform that can enable them to discover and display their natural abilities, by believing in them as capable individuals through our scholarship program.
This is a Nigeria University Scholarship program for the less privileged who can’t afford to further their education
This scholarship program assists students seeking admission into tertiary institutions to discover who they are so that they can express their own ideas with the vision of a world where people learn to respect, accept, embrace; and equally important to self-discovery is having the opportunity to study things that are meaningful and relevant to one’s life and interests.
View the full instructions below.
Scholarship Aid Initiative Online Examination
The following will guide you on how to use the examination portal for the 2024 Qualifying Examination.
Section1: Examination Date and Login Details
- Go to https://scholarshipworldng.org/
- Download Here the examination timetable and your State Examination Number.
Section2: Examination Portal Guide
- Go to https://scholarshipworldexam.org to access the portal. Log in with your State code as Username and scholarship as the password.
- Note: You will only be permitted to log in on the day of the exam, do not try to log in if it is not the day and time allocated for your state and state code, this is very important and you may be penalized for not following this instruction.
- Once you are logged in, click on the rectangle box describing your exam as shown in the image below.
- On the next page click on the “Attempt quiz now” button as shown in the image below
- The system will prompt you to start the attempt, click on Start Attempt, as shown below.
- Attempt all questions and click on the finish attempt when you are through.
Note: The exam has a time limit; you are required to finish it within the time limit.
- After clicking the finish attempt, you will be redirected to the review page, scroll down to the bottom of the page to submit your exam.
- Log out from the system.
Section3: Examination Instructions/Warnings
All applicants must follow the following instructions in order to avoid automatic disqualification:
- All your activities during the examination are being monitored
- Do not try to log in when you do not have an exam so as not to disturb others writing their exam.
- Do not try to open new Tabs or external links; all your clicks on the software will be recorded and this might lead to automatic disqualification.
- The software will submit a report of your activity with the exam upon completion of the exam
- The activities are measured in scale; Cheating and Non-Cheating Scale
- The result for any exam within the cheating Scale will be canceled
- Each Examination is for 50 minutes; make sure you submit your examination within the time limits. If not the system will submit automatically once you have reached the limit.
Make sure you check your Examination Number before coming to the Examination Hall.
- All Candidates must be seated by 9 am. Lateness to the Examination Hall will not be tolerated.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, and any incriminating devices shall not be allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Come along with the following materials: Pencil, Biro, Eraser, Four figure table, and a printed copy of your acknowledgment form.
- TESCOM Recruitment Portal
- NPower Registration Portal
- Commonwealth Distance Learning
- Npower Past Questions
- NPower Form 2024
Mode Of Application
- Applicant MUST have finished secondary school
- Applicant MUST have five credits in O/level certificate. Awaiting result can also apply
- Candidate age MUST not less than 16 years
- Students who have already gained admission should not apply
- Select your State of Residence from the links or buttons below
- Fill correct information on the form
Candidates shall be invited for a qualifying examination which takes place between June and July every year.
The names of the qualified candidates shall be presented to Intellectual Harvarde Educational Services Limited for approval based on their “cut-off” mark. The qualified candidates shall then be invited for an interview after which their names shall be forwarded to the various collaborating institutions for admission depending on their selected course of study.
Please note that selection is done based on merit. NO EXAMINATION FEE AND NO QUALIFYING CHARGES.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.