WAEC Syllabus for Chemistry+physics +biology 2024/2025 |Download Here WAEC syllabus here
Do you need the latest and updated WAEC syllabus for 2024/2025 Chemistry+physics +biology?
If yes then this post is for you.
Almost all science students will agree with me that it will be almost impossible to study effectively with out the updated WAEC syllabus for Chemistry+physics +biology.
If you really want to aim high, score high mark then it’s advisable and important you go through this syllabus we have here.
Chemistry+physics +biology remains the 3 core subjects most science candidate will chose while selecting their 9 compulsory subjects .
With out a credit pass in Chemistry+physics +biology it will be impossible to study any science course in the university as at today. This is the main reason you must do your best to study all topics that appear on the WAEC syllabus.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW WAEC SYLLABUS FOR PHYSICS IN WORD FORMAT NOW
WAEC SYLLABUS FOR CHEMISTRY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW WAEC SYLLABUS FOR BIOLOGY IN WORD FORMAT NOW
Tips on how to pass the WAEC examinations 2024/2025
- Study with WAEC Past Questions : WAEC past question is like a prophecy of what will happen on the exam day and if you can prepare your self very well with WAEC Past Questions then be rest assured of success in all way round.
- Start preparing early : the key here is that once you are sure that you are going to write WAEC this year, you have to start reading and studying your books gradually on time. This will save you the stress of cramming everything few days to the exam.
- Study wide : try as much as you can to study everything in the syllabus, if it’s possible to read other resources for better understanding then read them
- Focus on your weak point: your weak points are those areas you find difficult to comprehend or understand. You can get someone to explain it better in a way that you will understand.
- Believe in your self : just believe that you can do it, you are a product of what you believe. If you believe that you are going to fail then it might come to pass but it shall no be your portion.