(FUAM) federal university of agriculture makurdi admission list 2024/2025 1st,2nd, 3rd and final list|merit list
We are using this medium to educate all Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) undergraduate degree programmes applicant on how to effectively check if they have been admitted.
This tutorial is applicable to all list of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM), be it 1st,2nd, 3rd and final admission list with this guide you will be able to also verify your admission status on jamb portal.
How to Check FUAM Admission List 2024/2025
- Log on to federal university of agriculture makurdi admission checking portal @
- Type your JAMB registration number in the column that appears.
- Then click on ‘Check Status’ to grant the system permission to search out your status.
To verify and check your admission on jamb admission list click here
Important information to all FUAM admitted students 2024/2025
- Immediately you are able to secure an admission into the Federal University of Agriculture MakurdWe the first thing that will be expected of you to do is to pay a non refundable acceptance fee. Now to pay your acceptance as instructed by FUAM click here
- Remember that you can pay this fee online using either your ATM card or through a commercial bank after generating a Invoice or RRR.
- Conclude your payment and return to http://entry.uam.edu.ng/adm to finish the process and in the end please print your admission letter which is necessary.
- Remember that it is in your power to either REJECT or ACCEPT the admission based on your personal conviction. To do any of this which is a must you have to click here.
Word of advice to all newly admitted students of FUAM
We at assistance.com.ng congratulate all newly admitted students of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi and we will be using this medium to also encourage you all to take your studies very serious.
Do not forget to register your courses at the beginning of every semester and also identify those courses that have 3 unit loads, note that having either D or E on any of these courses will bring down your GPA down and will make your entire grade to suffer.
We had once advised students to always embrace in and of campuse lectures that will be helpful in injecting all that have been taught in classes into their blood stream. You should know by now that universities lecture halls are usually overcrowded and lectures are poorly conducted given the un-condusive nature of the classes.